Associate, Customer Experience - New Zealand
Remote | Auckland, New Zealand | Reports to the Customer Support Manager
Where do we need help?
At Allbirds, our goal is to cut through the clutter. We've swapped out wholesale for direct to consumer, flashy branding for minimalist flair, and compromised function for maximum comfort. All this is rooted in a deep desire to put the customer first in everything we do. Pivotal to maintaining these goals are the people at Allbirds who help ‘shepherd’ our customers to happiness. This is where you come in.
What does the job entail?
As a Customer Support Associate, you will be on email, chat and phone with our customers, creating the front line of engagement for our company. If they aren’t happy, we won’t be happy. Ensuring customer happiness requires creativity, problem solving ability, passion, and an unwaveringly upbeat attitude.
- Serve as an Allbirds brand ambassador on the front line with our customers;
- Tackle customer challenges;
- Engage with customers via phone, chat, social media, and email channels;
- Maintain awareness of trends and patterns in customer communications, and create self-help and other creative tools to aid our customers;
- Take feedback on product and other aspects of our business, and liaise with colleagues in other areas of Allbirds to improve our company;
- Track our success in building customer happiness, and report these to supervisors.
You love to communicate with people, solve problems, and be part of a team that is doing meaningful work. You are:
- Experienced in a customer facing environment – perhaps through customer experience teams, or in related service positions;
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented;
- Upbeat and positive;
- Able to juggle multiple conversations with customers, and track trends and data to help improve customer happiness;
- Curious and eager to question assumptions, and then take initiative to find creative solutions
- This is a full-time, non-exempt role that may require weekend, morning, and evening availability. This is not a remote position.
What do we offer?
- Competitive hourly rate
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Mental Health and Financial Wellness Benefits
- 401k employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness Stipend
- 50% Discount on Allbirds Products
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Allbirds is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Allbirds policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identity, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), sexual orientation, pregnancy, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. It also prohibits discrimination based on a perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. All such discrimination is unlawful.