Executive Assistant - Supply Chain Operations
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
Who We Are:
At Brooks, we believe a run can change a day, a life, the world. Everyone who works here is a key part of our obsession to make the best running gear on the planet. We want our business — which also happens to be our passion — to be a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable being themselves. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together, and drives our success. We live this culture daily through our brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. This means we always solve for the runner, do what we say we will, give it our all, are generous with our humanity, and find a way to keep moving every day, because joy is kinetic.
Are you ready to help create something extraordinary?
As the Executive Assistant for Supply Chain Operations (SCO), you will provide day-to-day administrative support to the SVP of Supply Chain Operations, the Supply Chain (SC) leadership team, and support on projects for the broader SC team. You will be responsible for executive scheduling, booking, and organizing travel and team-related offsites, managing small projects, assisting with communications, managing meeting logistics, and notes on a regular basis.
- Proactively manage and maintain calendars for SC Leadership, organize and execute various international/domestic travel plans and complete expense reporting
- Support coordination and execution of strategic SC initiatives that deliver measurable results across the business
- Partner with SC leaders to execute monthly SC team strategy meetings and offsites including room/Teams’ reservations, scheduling, ordering food, setting agenda, room set up, capturing notes, and maintaining list of action items including follow up
- Partner with SC leadership to drive culture initiatives and help build team integration and collaboration to deliver desired business results, executing key connection moments for the team throughout each year with guidance from SC leadership
- Support US team travel activities including visa processing, managing credit card expenses and team events
- Coordinate and arrange key cross-functional meetings based on the SC calendar, requests from Functional leads and other departments including SC strategic and quarterly meetings & offsites, as well as cultural strength sessions
- Develop strong relationships with all SC team members to build team cohesiveness and identify potential areas of opportunity to improve efficiency and connection through tools for the team
- Actively connect and engage in Executive Assistant group for planning purposes and building relationships across the organization
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions and/or various projects and research as necessary, helping to craft written communication or build PowerPoint presentations with direction a plus
- Handle confidential information with discretion, sound judgement, and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field or equivalent combination of experience
- 1+ years executive-level support experience, administrative, coordination and people related experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of employees as well as customers, partners, vendors, and corporate executives and build trust and respect inside and outside of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook calendar management
- Availability to flex with international hours of operation as needed
- Demonstrated ability to handle complex employee requests associated with senior leadership roles
- Ability to work with confidential information and manage appropriately
- Excellent organizational capabilities and time management skills; ability to work well independently
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines
- Must possess the ability to execute a wide variety of tasks and in a team environment
- Strong self-starter – ability to take on and complete projects with minimal direction
- Intermediate to advanced level skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
Compensation: The pay range for this position, based out of the Brooks Seattle HQ, is $58,566 - $87,899 per year. Base pay offered will vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Brooks is proud to offer a robust benefits package to our employees and their families!
Benefits- including medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance, HSA and employer contribution, FSA, family & fertility assistance, 401K Savings Plan and match, employee assistance program, and transportation assistance.
Paid Time Off- Brooks offers generous time off including three to five weeks of paid time off, eleven paid holidays, paid sick and parental leave.
Bonus- in addition to base pay, Brooks employees may also be offered an annual bonus based on company performance.
Perks- including product discounts, a home office stipend, employee recognition, fitness discounts, volunteer and donation benefits.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, two-spirit identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related conditions), honorable discharge or military status, protected citizen status, actual or perceived victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, HIV or Hepatitis C infection, political ideology, use of a trained guide dog by a person with a disability, or on any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, or any other non-merit based factors.