Temporary Project Manager, Creative
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
Who We Are:
At Brooks, we believe a run can change a day, a life, the world. Everyone who works here is a key part of our obsession to make the best running gear on the planet. We want our business — which also happens to be our passion — to be a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable being themselves. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together, and drives our success. We live this culture daily through our brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. This means we always solve for the runner, do what we say we will, give it our all, are generous with our humanity, and find a way to keep moving every day, because joy is kinetic.
Are you ready to help create something extraordinary?
Note: This is a 6-month temporary assignment beginning ASAP.
The Brooks Creative team imagines/designs/curates/manifests creative assets for internal and external Brooks partners. Print, digital, video & photo production, events, retail, packaging—even porta potties—are our canvas and runners are our inspiration. Our motley crew seeks a Project Manager to drive a wide range of projects that bring the Brooks brand to runners around the globe.
As a Project Manager, Creative you’ll set the race pace for projects developed by our in-house creative team, making sure that from start to finish the projects hit each milestone commitment and deliver on time, and on budget. You’ll execute a range of projects supporting our go to market calendar including footwear and apparel sell-in assets and product storytelling. Your exceptional communication skill, collaborative prowess, organizational compulsion and flexibility to fill holes will ensure that stakeholders are always in the know and that every project is running smoothly.
- Execute creative projects from the start to finish – delivering stellar creative both on-time and aligned with the campaign strategy. Create and manage project scheduling, budgeting and securing creative resources
- Clearly communicate project/delivery risks to manager and teams
- Lead bi-weekly traffic/project status sessions to expedite and assign incoming work requests and ensure in-progress work is tracking in line with calendar
- Champion, drive and enforce compliance with our work intake and management tools.
- Work with business owners to gather complete project information and requirements prior to kickoff
- Monitor and assign individual responsibilities and enforce accountability of tasks and deadlines
- Maintain standard project management documentation and metrics with limited direction
- Work directly with internal business partners and external vendors (such as printers, photographers, designers, copywriters, etc.)
- Manage risks for the duration of each project, actively tracking risks and working with project team to ensure risk mitigation plans are in place and activated if necessary.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout the project life cycle
- Build relationships and nurture positive, collaborative working relationships with internal and external colleagues
- Continually improve upon project management process and provide recommendations to management
- Contribute to a team culture committed to improving creative output and serving as voice of the runner, heart of the brand
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related preferred OR equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years creative project management experience
- Experience at a creative agency or with an in-house creative team preferred
- Strong knowledge of best practices for creative development workflow, marketing campaigns, and production
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to get things done
- Sound judgment and effective prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company
- Working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Acrobat and expertise with project management software tools and software.
- Embraces and lives the Brooks values!
Compensation: Pay is $50 per hour.
Brooks is proud to offer a robust benefits package to our temporary employees and their families!
Benefits - Including medical, dental, vision, HSA and employer contribution, FSA, family & fertility assistance, 401K Savings Plan and match, employee assistance program, and transportation assistance.
Paid Time Off - Eleven paid holidays and paid sick.
Perks - Including product discounts, employee recognition, and fitness discounts.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, two-spirit identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related conditions), honorable discharge or military status, protected citizen status, actual or perceived victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, HIV or Hepatitis C infection, political ideology, use of a trained guide dog by a person with a disability, or on any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, or any other non-merit based factors.