Distribution Center Manager (2nd Shift) - Bell/Giro
CamelBak Products LLC
The Distribution Center Manager leads the effort towards effective and efficient utilization of the following: Inbound Operations (receiving, staging, storing, and inventory control), Outbound Operations (staging, packing, loading, and PSD/VAS), Warehouse Operations (pick-pack), Transportation Operations (yard, carrier relations) to achieve desired results in accordance with policies, principles, and established procedures. Identifies and develops department structure that will support business objectives. Participates with management team members in training efforts, succession planning and developmental opportunities of staff.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Global Distribution and is based in our Rantoul, IL location. The work shift is 4:00 pm - 12:30 am, Monday through Friday.
As the Distribution Center Manager, you will have an opportunity to:
- Provide leadership, work direction, and supervision to the distribution team.
- Plan and assign work to ensure production and improvement goals are met.
- Responsible for maintaining product quality standards, ensuring a high level of work performance by all team members.
- Provide training, coaching and discipline to team members as necessary.
- Responsible for operations functions: Production, Delivery, Service, Maintenance, Scheduling, Materials and Purchasing and all associated personnel.
- Responsible for departmental operating budget including managing and controlling expenditures and variances.
- Ensures that their staff enforces Company Policies and Procedures including facility wide safety rules and employee rules of conduct.
- Responsible for improving processes, reducing costs and monitoring quality improvements.
- Review labor costs and quality and modify team to maintain and enhance profitable operation of facility.
- Review reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revises objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Incorporates Vista Outdoor vision and values into day-to-day activities and behaviors.
- Motivates others to remain committed to the Bell philosophy.
- Responsible for staff development.
- Maintains superior customer service and on-time delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Management related field and / or 5-7 years equivalent on the job experience.
- Supervisory experience required (3-5 years).
- Strong proficiency using MS Office applications required.
- Ability to interact with variety of personnel in a lead role.
- Ability to organize, coordinate and direct the department’s efforts.
- Ability to self-motivate and self-manage.
- Excellent oral and written and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently within deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and math skills.
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
You might have:
- SAP Experience preferred.
Pay Range:$72,700.00 - $113,700.00
The actual annual salary offered to a candidate will be based on variables including experience, geographic location, education, and skills/achievements, and will be mutually agreed upon at the time of offer.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled