3rd Shift Maintenance Technician- Ozark Hardwood Pellets
CamelBak Products LLC
A Maintenance Technician is in charge of performing ongoing facility maintenance and completing repairs on equipment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
(Please list primary duties first)
- Ensure mechanical systems are regularly and thoroughly inspected, calibrated, maintained, and repaired as needed
- Solid understanding of hydraulic, pneumatic, and other mechanical systems used in the wood pellets manufacturing process.
- Repairs and maintains all mobile equipment used in a wood pellets manufacturing.
- Performs electrical and controls troubleshooting and repairs
- Performs preventative maintenance, including documentation of specific equipment, and follow up inspection and repairs.
- Maintains a safe, clean, and orderly work environment
- Follows company safety policies and OSHA standards
- Reports to Maintenance Manager
- Performs other duties as required
- Maintenance of company owned vehicles as assigned
- Must be familiar with manufacturing engineering and plant maintenance.
- Ability to work independently
- Basic computer skills required
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to work professionally within own department and with ancillary departments.
Minimum Education Required
(Select highest level of education REQUIRED only)
☒High School or GED
☐Bachelors or equivalent experience
☐Commensurate experience may substitue for Education requirement
(Applies only up to a Bachelors)
Required field of study Mechanical Maintenance
Years of Experience
Mechanical Maintenance in manufacturing environment
Pay Range:$18.25 - $20.50
The actual annual salary offered to a candidate will be based on variables including experience, geographic location, education, and skills/achievements, and will be mutually agreed upon at the time of offer.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled