Assembler - CCI/Speer
CamelBak Products LLC
Our Lewiston, ID location is seeking Assemblers to add to our hiring pool for future hiring needs. Starting hourly rate is $21.11 increasing to $22.99 after 6 months.
Shift Information: Ability to work any shift including Swing, Weekend Days, and Weekend Swing, 10 and 12 hour shifts. Position will work between 34.5 to 46 hours per week, depending on the department assigned.
Will work overnight weekend shifts once training is complete.
- Learns and gains proficiency in various positions of the Assembly Operation (load lines, packaging lines, inspection) and rotates through each of the positions as assigned. May also perform the duties of an entry-level Machine Operator.
- Must be available to work schedules as assigned by supervision. There is no guarantee of a minimum number of hours.
- Maintains good attendance within established standards.
- Follow work instructions to safely produce, assemble, inspect, and package high quality CCI/Speer products and components.
- Follow and improve manufacturing processes; document production records and statistics as required.
- 1+ years of on-the-job experience, with manufacturing experience preferred.
- Qualified candidates must be at least 18 years old, able to pass a background check and pre-employment physical & drug screen;
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Physically demanding work: Continual lifting, gripping, turning, finger dexterity, and hand /eye coordination is required throughout the shift. Product moves from station to station in plates. Position requires handling plates that vary in weight from 5 to 30 pounds on a continual basis.
- Long hours: 10 or 12 hour shifts, mostly standing occasionally rotating into a sitting position.
- Good vision required: Position requires good vision to inspect product for quality. Must be able to distinguish colors for some positions. Must be able to wear protective eyewear.
- Manufacturing environment: Exposure to noise is present and occasionally employees are exposed to dust and fumes. Safety equipment such as protective eyewear and earplugs are required and provided by the company.
- High attentiveness for safety and detection of problems.
- Reading and math comprehension to understand and interpret quality information (SPC, charts, graphs, etc.), and to complete production reporting.
- Interpersonal communication skills to problem-solve and to function effectively as part of a work team.
- Flexibility to move between jobs and to handle many tasks simultaneously
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled