Helly Hansen is looking for a Customer Operations Representative Finland (temporary)
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world’s harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics more than 140 years ago. Other breakthroughs include the first fleece fabrics in the 1960s, the first technical base layers in the 1970s, made with LIFA® Stay Dry technology, the patented H2Flow™ temperature regulating system, and the revolutionary lighter, warmer LIFALOFT™ insulation. Building on Helly Hansen’s proprietary HELLY TECH® waterproof/breathable system, the technical outdoor brand has most recently introduced the award-winning LIFA INFINITY PRO™ - the company’s most innovative and responsible waterproof/breathable technology to date.
Helly Hansen is a leader in technical sailing and performance ski apparel, as well as premium workwear. Its uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 55,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations globally.
Helly Hansen’s outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries around the world and the company is owned by Canadian Tire Corporation (CTC). To learn more about Helly Hansen’s latest collections, visit www.hellyhansen.com
In this position you will have the opportunity to influence and develop one of Norway’s most internationally known and recognised consumer brands. As part of our professional, multi-national team you will hold a variety of challenging tasks servicing our Scandinavian wholesale and B2B customers – primarily Finnish customers. You will be the Key person in the Orderbook management, delivery coordination and aftersales processes. There will be a close working relationship with the Sales team in Finland to offer the best service to our customers in all business units – Sports, WorkWear and Musto
- Customer Service Excellence: Ensure first-class customer orientated advice and service to Helly Hansen wholesale and B2b customers within the assigned region. Assist with our product deliveries, prices, discounts, after sales checks, campaigns and other service-related questions.
- Team: develop and maintain effective working relationships with all colleagues to ensure a ‘one team approach’ to the delivery of the Customer Service Excellence standards and the business objectives.
- Support: provide support and assistance to colleagues within the whole HH company.
- Cross Functional: Work with local sales, Finance, logistics and other cross functional teams across the company exchanging information and making decisions together, to ensure best possible solution towards our customers.
- Support, follow up and help on Order Entry
- Check terms and discounts according to seasonal deadlines
- Monitor product availability and possible delays.
- Communicate with customer accounts and sales teams about possible changes that affect orders
- Ensure orders are released on time to meet customers needs
- Reconciliation of returns, chargebacks, reclamations and exceptions
- Support monthly Forecast process and active follow up of shipping targets
Skills / Personal quealifications
As a member of the Customer Operations Team, it is required to have an excellent approach servicing our customers, be a positive influence in the team and excel in the daily assignments.
- Passionate about Brands and products
- Excellent communication written and verbal
- Patience and Empathy
- Tenacity – not taking the shortcut
- Team player
- Positive and helpful attitude
- Good in taking initiative
- Computer literate
- Structured and detail oriented
- Efficiency mindset
Experiences / qualifications
- Working experience in a Customer Service environment is an advantage
- Understanding the needs of customers and being able to turn complaint into positive experience
- Computer literate, experience in ERP systems is a plus
- Fluent in Finnish, English and in one of the Scandinavian languages is a big plus
- Dynamic, creative and international environment
- Inclusive and helpful team
- A culture of empowerment and ownership
- Fantastic office location with newly renovated facilities – Location centrally in Oslo
- Thorough support and training
Start would be May 1st 2024
This position is a full-time employment at our Oslo Headquarters for a maternity leave replacement for 1 year with great possibility for permanent position.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com
Application is ONLY accepted in portal (due to personal data protection rules) and not later than 25 February 2024