The incumbent will be responsible for handling full set of accounts, month end closing, day to day operational accounting work and help out in ad-hoc financial reporting.
- Responsible for full set of accounting operations (AP & AR processes, GL, account reconciliation, etc.), month end closing, monthly financial and management reporting packages and schedules
- Responsible for treasury operations (payments and collections, bank reconciliations) and liaise with Corporate Treasury on cash flow management
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support inter-company activities
- Assist strategic ad-hoc assignments
- University graduate with a degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 5 - 8 years’ accounting experiences, less experience will also be considered
- Good PC skills especially proficient in Microsoft Excel,
- Knowledge in Oracle and Hyperion will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin and English, both verbally and in writing
- Detail-minded, well-organized, self-motivated and a good team player with strong sense of responsibility
- Good communication and inter-personal skills and good command of English and Chinese
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Osprey®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Braun®, Vicks®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.