Business Development Executive
Join our Sales Team at Helen of Troy as our Business Development Executive, and make an immediate impact on our trusted brands, including OXO, Hydro Flask, Osprey, Braun, PUR, Vicks, Honeywell, Hot Tools, Drybar, Curlsmith, and Revlon. Together, we build innovative and useful products that elevate people's lives everywhere every day!
Look around your home, and you'll find us everywhere:
In your kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. We are already making your everyday lives better. We are powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. Whether you are just starting your career or in need of a challenge, we recognize, develop, and empower talent!
What you will be doing:
Supporting the sales operation in Macau, you will be having exposure to all our trusted brands and involve in various sales activities within the APAC region.
- Proactively identify and support new business opportunities across APAC brands as a key hunter role.
- Collaborate in formulating and executing effective sales and marketing strategies to achieve company sales targets.
- Develop and monitor business plans to attain short-term and long-term goals.
- Track sales forecasts and meet targeted sales objectives.
- Conduct regular reviews of current customers, identifying and accelerating business potential in both e-commerce and brick-and-mortar channels.
- Engage in and manage special sales projects assigned.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of proven experience in business development or sales roles, preferably within a related industry.
- Results-oriented with a positive mindset, self-motivated, and an outgoing personality.
- Ability to work independently, managing expectations of internal and external customers.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin; knowledge of other Asian languages or dialects is advantageous.
- Computer literacy and familiar with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams.
- Minimum educational qualification of a diploma in Business Management, E-Commerce, Marketing, or a related discipline.
- Macau ID Holder is a MUST.
Wondering if you should apply? Helen of Troy welcomes people as diverse as our brands. Have the confidence to come as who you are because your point of view, skills, and experience will make us stronger. If you're eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Osprey®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Braun®, Vicks®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.