Jefferson County, Colorado
Westminster, CO, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Apply By10/15/23 DivisionAirport Division Management LevelIndividual Contributor Scheduled Weekly Hours29 Benefit EligibilityThis position is non-benefit eligible and must work no more than 130 hours per calendar month. DescriptionHiring Range: $25 hourly and dependent on education and experienceRocky Mountain Metro Airport is currently hiring multiple Airport Personnel for snow removal. This position provides you the opportunity to work for a county that's thrives on working collaboratively and overcoming challenges. We are seeking a game changer, someone that loves what they do and is motivated to share their knowledge with those that they work with. If this describes you and you're seeking this type of adventure, then please continue reading.The Airport Personnel is a temporary/On-Call position that is primarily responsible in assisting Airport Operations with snow removal duties and will also perform a variety of general maintenance duties for the airport grounds and buildings. Operates light and heavy equipment.This is an On-Call, Non-Benefited position with an approximate end date of May 15th, 202 4 . Essential Duties
- Perform snow removal operations according to FAA regulations and guidelines.
- Assist in the general maintenance of airport equipment, including cleaning and sweeping.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school or equivalent certificate
- One or more years of relevant work experience.
- Snow removal experience
- Airport operations experience