LIMITED TERM EMPLOYEE - Bilingual Digital Literacy Trainer - Jefferson County Public Library
Jefferson County, Colorado
Arvada, CO, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
The Digital Literacy Instructor provides basic training in English and Spanish to students in groups and one on one settings in locations throughout Jefferson County. Maintains good relationships with local partners at schools and community organizations where instruction is delivered, adapts the existing curriculum based on community needs and explores available curriculums in other languages.Supports the Digital Literacy Librarian in outreach and provides instruction to staff and volunteers related to Digital Literacy as needed. Collects necessary data and reports outcomes based on observation and feedback from partners and students.
- Deliver instruction in English and Spanish to groups and One on One
- Support Staff and volunteer training
- Adapts existing curriculum to different levels and needs of instruction.
- Research of curriculums in other languages
- Oversees classrooms and student’s needs.
- Collaborate and communicates with local partners.
- Facilitates the introduction to available library resources.
- Supports outreach as needed.
- Assist with and deliver training courses and presentations to training participants. Assists with facilitating classroom exercises and activities.
- Assist with and delivers presentations on single or simple subject matter.
- Create, update, and evaluate in-house training plan procedures.
- Track and maintain staff training participation data. Create pre- and post-evaluation assessments. Track training and evaluations.
- Supports E-Learning tools and software programs. Loads new and revised training programs and materials.
- Other duties as assigned.