Bilingual Customer Care Representative (Spanish or French) - Starting in January 2024
**This position is working on VF Corporation’s Hybrid Model, and requires working in the Appleton, WI office two days per week.
Join the VF Family
We are one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by all of our global associates across brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
We believe that when you discover the difference between a career and a calling, you get so much more out of life. When those lines begin to blur, you start to limit yourself much less and start aiming for more. That’s what we want for everyone who joins us at VF. And frankly, that’s what it takes to thrive here.
Here you can do the best work of your life. We are purpose led and performance driven, people-focused and supportive. Most importantly, we believe that everyone should be empowered to be their authentic self and we power an internal movement of inclusion and belonging. Our teams are built on a global mindset, sparked by sharp minds of diverse individuals and reflects the global consumers we serve.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Support customers through a variety of mediums, including phone calls, email, live chat, and social media.
- Establish customer needs by asking open ended questions, active listening and conveying empathy.
- Link product benefits to customer’s needs by researching, providing product information, and recommending a solution.
- Process product orders and provide prompt and efficient response and resolution to all customers’ requests.
- Maintain effective communication with customers to provide on-going information flow as it relates to sales, promotions and problems to ensure accurate billings and shipments.
What’s in it For You
- Office flex schedule (2 days/week in Appleton, WI office, flexibility to work remotely other days)
- Discounts on VF products
- Competitive 401K & paid time off programs
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF” to learn more!
*Performance and attendance is reviewed after six months of service, at which time you may be eligible for a promotion.
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
Years of Related Professional Experience: One year of experience preferred.
Educational Position Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent required. A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- May require overtime as needed to meet demand/schedule.
Performance and attendance is reviewed after six months of service, at which time you may be eligible for a promotion.
VF Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity, Act Courageously, Be Curious, Act with Empathy, and Persevere.
We just have one question. Are you in?