Specialized Bicycle Components
We are looking for a proactive and dynamic Executive Assistant to join our team and support our Chief Commercial Officer (“CCO”) in his mission to drive the company´s commercial strategy and to ensure Specialized’s growth and profitability. If you consider yourself a natural networker, a multitasker, and an organizational fanatic who’s able to keep a cool head when things become hectic, then we would love to get to know you. This role will be based in our Innovation Center in Freiburg, Germany or Cham, Switzerland (hybrid schedule), and is to be filled as soon as possible or by agreement.
How you'll make a difference
- Assist with managing the CCO’s global scheduling, coordinating time zones in Europe, the USA, Asia, etc.
- Organize travels and meetings, both internally and externally
- Support the CCO in managing incoming signature requests, both manual and electronic signatures
- Concur Travel and Expense reconciliation and report approvals on behalf of the CCO
- E-mail triage for the CCO and follow-up when urgent feedback is necessary
- Ability to take meeting notes, build presentation collateral for team meetings or other content based on projects; building and distribution of digital share-outs including agendas and meeting notes
- Identify key contacts, both internal and external, and prepare relevant appealing communications (e.g., for collaboration requests with other brands)
- Effective communications with cross-functional teams around the globe
- Demonstrate proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and follow-up on outstanding items
What you need to win
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- 2-4 years of experience supporting C-suite executives or senior management is highly desirable, showcasing the ability to anticipate needs and adapt to dynamic environments
- Impeccable organizational, scheduling, and prioritization skills, enabling you to manage multiple priorities and deadlines while maintaining a keen attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Concur Application experience is preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, both in English and German, enabling you to interact confidently with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Responsible, dedicated and pro-active with high ability to stay calm and keep the overview and patience even in hectic times
- A proven track record of handling sensitive information with the utmost discretion and maintaining confidentiality
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, embracing change with a positive attitude and flexibility
- Willingness to work at least 3 days per week in the Freiburg office
- Availability to travel 3-4 times per year to accompany the CCO during the Worldwide Market Meetings
What we offer: We are a dynamic and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, social security- and many other benefits.
You are interested? We look forward to receiving your compelling application stating your salary expectation and earliest starting date. Please submit your application exclusively via our online career portal. Applications via e-mail, mail or employment agencies will not be considered.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward.