Superfeet Product Developer
Why Join Superfeet Worldwide?
Superfeet Worldwide is not just a workplace; it's an exceptional community driven by a deep commitment to positively impact lives. With over 40 years of innovation, we focus on delivering shape and support to enhance the well-being of all individuals. Our brand thrives on a harmonious blend of biomechanical science and technology, a genuine passion for helping people, and an infectious love for fun. At Superfeet, we see our employees as invaluable contributors, fostering an inclusive environment that inspires growth and innovation and challenges the status quo.
We believe in a well-rounded lifestyle and offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and employee assistance program premiums. We support a healthy work-life balance by providing paid holidays, vacations, sick time, and paid opportunities for community volunteering. Moreover, we value our employees’ future and offer employer matches for traditional or ROTH 401(k) and a $1,000 annual contribution to the charity of their choice. As an employee, you can also enjoy discounts on our products (think free).
Joining Superfeet means bringing yourself to be part of a team dedicated to shaping not only the lives of our customers but also your exciting career journey.
Who Are We Looking For?
As a member of the Superfeet Product team in the role of Product Developer, you will collaborate with the team in the creation and maintenance of the Superfeet products. Specific to the role is taking a concept and turning that into physical product that meets the needs of the intended consumer, market, and business objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Create BOMs, Tech Packs, and SOP documents for new/revised products that match the needs, cost constraints, and schedule goals.
- Work within the PLM system to remain current and relevant and maintain product documentation.
- Participate/communicate with suppliers and vendor partners as part of the team.
- Serve as a technical product resource within the company.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Proactively manage and organize daily workflow.
- Measure, review, and provide actionable feedback on samples to vendor partners.
- Consolidates information from various sources, including feedback from others, to reach sound decisions.
- Execute effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and informing others of work plans and progress toward goals.
- Work with the Project Management team to meet necessary timelines and deliverables.
- Work with the Product Manager to meet relevant key attributes from the scope.
- Maintain product and company adherence to government regulations and other regulatory requirements within the manufacturing process.
- Ensure product manufacturability and compliance and adherence are to design standards.
- Work with Product Management to test products under development and evaluate existing products.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Needed:
- Positive, customer-centric, service-oriented, and team-focused attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detailed- and accuracy-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Innovative mindset with a willingness to learn about manufacturing techniques and methods, mold making, and material specifications.
- Desire to deepen skills, improve products, and support the company's overall objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects from brief to production.
- 2+ years of experience with Product Development required.
- Experience with CAD (Rhino) and PLM systems is a plus.
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications is a plus.
- Experience managing projects and meeting strict deadlines.
- Experience in any one of the following areas a plus:
- Athletic Gear (hard or soft goods)
- The Footwear Industry
- The Apparel industry
Compensation: $80,000 - $90,000/year (DOE)
Location: Ferndale, WA
All applicants and employees will enjoy equal opportunity and fair treatment regardless of race, color, age, religion, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or prior protected activity.