Senior Specialist, Apparel Digital Product Creation
In Go-To- Market Transformation (GTMT) we drive a brand-led, enterprise-supported digital transformation to enable agility, profitable growth for various retail models, bringing VF brands closer to the market and consumers. We reimagine the product creation by modernizing and accelerating design and development processes to enable 3D design visualization.
Role & Responsibilities:
Position Definition (Key Purpose of the Position) :
Engage global brands and use of enterprise data analytics to create digital value and support brands to achieve desired outcomes at scale. Equip brands with the capabilities to better understand, value and take advantage of digital technology. This role works with DPC management, 3D designers and brand functions, from concept to consumer, in order to generate high-quality 3D and digitalization assets for VF brands. In addition, this role also works with brands, suppliers, and 3rd parties to provide SOPs and education on DPC (Digital Product Creation) best practices.
Provide brand-side advisory and support services regionally to ensure successful implementation and delivery projects. Responsible for analyzing, managing, and executing action plans that deliver optimal results for the DPC team. As part of the role, this position is responsible for achieving key targets by considering various factors which includes on time delivery, optimal margin delivery and fill rate considerations.
Provide innovative ways of solving complex problems depending on the scale and complexity of project.
Key Result Areas:
Data Analytics & Information Management
- Execute analytical efforts to support VF Digital Product Creation initiatives and brand-specific product strategies.
- Responsible for defining and delivering the required service levels for all relevant operational services for that business; ensure that all requirements of the brands are captured and analysed
- Responsible for portfolio and performance management for all Digital activities in scope of that business
- Lead and manage operational projects to support the growth and expansion of digital assets creation.
- Responsible for execution of programs and projects through leverage of multi-disciplinary teams
- Assess the impact of the digital solution on various stakeholders
- Assess the feasibility of the recommended solution from a business perspective
- Ensure that the solution development team understands the problem and the solution
- Review department KPIs, such as acceptance rates, fill rates and prepare for management reporting every month.
- Provide information to Digital Assurance and Operational Excellence team for continuous improvement projects.
- Support Mangers and Senior Managers by working closely with a team of modelling specialists to effectively implements project plans and regularly monitors progress amongst team members and priorities actions to achieve deliverables within timeline.
- Collaborate with modelling specialist to execute design strategies advocated by leaders, implements changes and acts as role model to support leadership direction.
- Implement best practices and document standards for the department.
- Develop teamwork and cultivate growth mindset towards operational excellence.
- Establish strong partnership with cross functional teams to ensure continuous collaboration. Take lead to plan, connect, and follow up with relevant internal & external stakeholders to ensure seamless project implementation.
- Help brands to leverage on the digital solution such that there is minimum resistance to organizational changes due to the newly implemented solution.
- Utilize both relationship building and strong analytical skill sets to drive decision making that ensures processes are integrated and aligned across all regions
- Act as a change ambassador throughout the supply chain by building trust with stakeholders, articulate clearly and consistently the business objectives.
- Train brands, vendors, and 3rd party partners on the 3D creation process; i.e. training new staff, factory partners, material suppliers, and contractors
- Provide consultative sessions with brands and factories on ways to implement digital processes including the creations of foundational standards and libraries.
- Engage 3D designers, merchandising, product development, technical design, sourcing, sales and marketing to develop 3D Digital Product Creation process and capabilities.
Minimum Relevant Experience: At least 3-5 years’ experience in digital modeling/creation, managing projects related to supply chain processes, with ideally some exposure to manufacturing and/or consumer goods.
Experience in an analytics role, analytic consulting in retail/consumer products or supply chain in general
Minimum Supervisory Experience: Leading and building effective team work within a department
Potential candidate with less experience will be considered as Specialist.
Nature of Work: Working in a highly innovative and dynamic environment, specialists are collaborative, flexible and understands the importance of producing sustainable work for the future.