Senior Manager, Digital Performance Packs (EMEA)
Packs EMEA (Eastpak, JanSport and Kipling) is looking for an exceptional Senior Manager, Digital Performance Packs (EMEA) to join our Digital team based in Antwerp, Belgium.
Let’s talk about the role!
You as Senior Manager, Digital Performance Packs (EMEA) play a critical role in the VF Packs (Eastpak, JanSport and Kipling) division next phase of digital growth ambition.
You will be responsible for driving the performance marketing strategy to achieve the key business objectives, with a primary focus on revenue growth, customer acquisition and engagement; ensuring that there are robust plans in place that are actionable and adjusts these to deliver commercial benefit to the business combined with consumer value. Expert understanding of full funnel marketing applying digital marketing practices to ensure that they showcase the brand in the best possible way, whilst driving brand awareness, advocacy, and sales.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will achieve this explained in 5 by:
Plan multi-channel full funnel marketing campaigns aligned with the commercial calendar and the marking objectives, including paid search, paid social, display, affiliate marketing, SEO. Taking an omni channel view executing across owned (.com) and Digital Key Accounts; Elevate the performance tracking tools and analytics platforms to monitor campaign performance, identify optimization opportunities, and make data-driven decisions to improve ROI and sales profitability; Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify industry trends, opportunities for growth, and develop targeted marketing initiatives; Lead and mentor a team of Digital Marketing experts, providing guidance, training, and performance feedback; Prepare regular performance reports and C-Level reporting, highlighting key insights, campaign results, and optimization recommendations. Providing insight and value to the broader business;
The role you’d play in details:
- Commercial accountability for digital marketing channels applying a strategic lens to growth initiatives, spend, planning and forecasting, ensuring activities are in support of the overall financial ambition.
- Continually review, challenge, and adapt direction, priorities and processes, to ensure they are effectively resourced and contributing to growth and profitability.
- Building and maintaining own knowledge of the ‘outside of VF world’, to understand what other organisations within, and outside, our industry are doing and how that could be applied to existing or yet unseen (by the business) value creating opportunities.
- Combine local and regional thinking with brand strategy to attract and inspire consumers to engage with our brands driving through to conversion.
- Empower team to co create and execute the digital marketing plan inline with the financial ambition.
- A key contributor to the overall Digiland strategy for the Packs Division and to ensure that it is focused on maximising the contribution that Digiland can make for VFC.
- Proactively ensure that digital marketing activity and activations are brand building across all EMEA facias (.com & key accounts) working in collaboration with Digital Trading, Experience and CRM teams.
- In partnership with the Senior Digital Experience Manager proactively participate in Discovery activities, championing an insight led approach to inform the Product Road Map driving value to the business and consumer.
- Play an active role in supporting the brand team to devise the full funnel digital marketing strategy and activation, combining brand building and conversion driving initiatives.
Skills for Success
To succeed in this role you should have:
- An exceptional commercial acumen, analytical skills, budget management with excellent understand of the metrics determine success for digital marketing initiatives (E.g ROI, ROAS)
- A proven experience of managing and leading a team that have continually excelled and over delivered against expectations.
- A data driven mindset combined with deep commercial understanding.
- A thorough understanding digital marketing planning, execution and growth strategies.
- A natural preference for working collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Experience running optimization programs, using consumer data to drive decision-making and being willing to question your assumptions on a regular basis.
- Experience with analytical / software suites (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SAP BW)
You also need to be
- Proven track record in dealing with various levels of stakeholders to shape business initiatives from initial concept stage through to delivery and support.
- Pro-active, well organised and able to prioritise, communicate and manage expectations with various levels of stakeholders.
- A high-level understanding of the industry in which Packs operates, including the expected business processes, to be able to have appropriately detailed conversations with key stakeholders.
- Able to work independently, with a confident, assertive, and commercial and consumer focused outlook.
- Results driven, with a desire to “go the extra mile”
- A continuous improvement mind-set that spans people, processes, technologies, and own self
- Able to deliver quality work in line with deadlines
- Able to demonstrate energy, drive, commitment, and passion
A formal education and subsequent University bachelor or master’s degree in marketing, Economics and related fields are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
Relocation support may be available to applicants who lives more than 100 km from Antwerp, Belgium.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.