Icebreaker: Manager, FP&A
Manager, FP&A (Icebreaker): Join the Icebreaker Family
Icebreaker’s financial planning and analysis group serves as the support partner for all aspects of the Brand’s operations including, but not limited to, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Operations, Accounting and Legal. The team is responsible for the development and/or analysis of all strategic, financial, and operational aspects of Icebreaker’s business in North America.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to manage the monthly closing and forecasting cycles, drive the annual planning process and to be a business partner to all teams through reporting and analysis of operating results and ad hoc projects. Working closely with the North American management team to drive the achievement of financial performance goals throughout the year. Additionally, this role will support long range strategic planning, business case modeling and other analytical requests throughout the year.
In order to succeed, this individual will utilize both relationship building and strong analytical skill sets to maintain current forecast and plan data, reporting and analytics, as well as develop new metrics as needed to support the leadership team and VF Corporate. This position will be based in our Denver office.
How You Will Make A Difference:
- Partner closely with the Brand President and leadership team to build and execute business strategy and direction.
- Lead the strategic plan, annual operating plan, monthly forecasts and the brand’s monthly reporting and analysis. Provide variance analysis and determine cause of change. Scope includes the P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements for the Americas region.
- Coordinate with internal business partners in the preparation, implementation, and compliance of management reporting & analysis requirements.
- Propose and drive enhancements in financial reporting and analysis as well as requisite system requirements. Critically review existing business and financial processes and recommend and drive enhancements with business partners. Scope could also include driving process improvements across the global brand or broader FP&A organization.
- Accountable for regional execution of in-season forecasting.
- Create regional goal setting of seasonal “go-to-market” processes in collaboration with Global Brand and Regional teams.
- Manage wide scope of internal partnerships and work effectively with Finance & cross-functional teams such as Design, Mktg, Merchandising, Pricing, Human Resources, Operations and Strategy.
- Support growth initiatives by providing analytical support on marketing and capital investments and partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Analyze product cost and margin drivers and work with cross-functional teams to set clear financial targets in the product development process.
- Establish control-related standards and procedures within the brand.
- Provide ad hoc analytical support and perform special projects as needed.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 5+
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, or other related discipline; MBA or CPA preferred.
- Fortune 500 publicly traded company experience in a matrix organization strongly preferred; outdoor industry experience preferred.
- Financial and performance analysis experience & strong financial skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong financial modeling skills, especially income statement and cash flow analysis
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Outstanding PC skills in Microsoft environment, including spreadsheet, database, word processing and presentation capabilities
- Ability to work closely with the Finance and Operations staffs while driving a results-oriented culture and an atmosphere of accountability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment & to be a team player
- Highly organized & achievement-oriented
- Self-starter, able to handle multiple demands & competing priorities
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to effectively present findings to management in a clear and concise manner
Special physical and/or mental requirements:
- Varies, up to 10% travel required
Pay Range:$93,312.00 USD - $139,968.00 USD annually
This position is eligible for additional compensation awards that may include an annual incentive plan, sales incentive, or commission potential. Specific details of the additional compensation eligibility for this position will be provided during the recruiting and interview process.
Benefits at VF Corporation:
You can review a general overview of each benefit program offered, including this year's medical plan rates on www.MyVFbenefits.com and by clicking Looking to Join VF? Detailed information on your benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Please note, our pay ranges are determined and built from market pay data. In determining the specific compensation for this position, we comply with all local, state, and federal laws.