Wholesale Key Account Manager Timberland
VF is looking for an Key Account Manager to join our Timberland Wholesale Department in Milan.
Let’s Talk about the Role
The person will be responsible for managing and developing the wholesale strategy of brand network in Italy and Greece. The role has the ultimate end responsibility for achieving all the Strategic and Key Account goals and reports into the Sales Manager.
The Area Sales Manager is the account lead and ultimately responsible to ensure all opportunities in the area of sales, product and operations are heard and quantified. The primary goal is to ensure that all seasonal and yearly quantitative and qualitative objectives are met and aligned to the overall country strategy.
• Make Sport lifestyle business (apparel and footwear) successful in the Italian market mapping, building and developing the customer’s base network together with the sales force.
• Develop and build strong strategic partnerships with key players, included external agencies.
• Lead in the development and implementation of Key account marketing plans.
• Drive the monthly and seasonal G2N process across the accounts base.
• Plan, control and execute activities to hit the required sales targets
• Drive the seasonal selling ‘Go to Market’ process.
• Drive the assortment planning within the defined distribution policy of market segmentation with the account, to ensure market differentiation, in order to build the base for future sustainable profitable growth.
Skills for Success
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in sales, with a minimum of 3 years Strategic Key Account Management
• Deep knowledge of Apparel and Footwear Italian market
• Ability to work at a strategic level within the account but at the same time manage the detail
• Outstanding verbal and written communication
• Strong relationship, management and negotiation skills
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office pack; in particular Power Point and Excel (ability in interpreting vast amounts of data and produce reports)
• Strong analytical skills with a flair for problem-solving
• Able to prioritize and plan
• Competent in balancing responsibilities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic brands such as Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, Dickies®, Eastpak®, Napapijri® and Supreme®. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.R-20231012-0057