Marketing Manager - ALTRA EMEA
We’re seeking the EMEA Marketing Manager to join ALTRA team in Stabio, Switzerland and lead the communication and messaging for one of the fastest growing running brand in the industry.
Are you a passionate runner? Does having a natural way of life matter to you? Are you purpose led? Do you challenge the status quo? Always asking questions and seeking out solutions? Well, let’s join our journey!
The footwear industry needs shake-up. At Altra, we believe there is a more natural alternative to current running shoes. For the last 14 years, we have offered shoes that are capable to make room for our feet.
Live the brand
Altra Running was founded in 2009, in the backroom of a small specialty running store in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah. Since the beginning, the goal has been to create innovative and purposeful running shoes that help people run more naturally with fewer injuries: our purpose is "unleashing human potential by inspiring the world to move naturally". We want everyone who is capable of running to experience the thrill of finishing their first race, setting a new personal record and shattering limits they never thought they could overcome. We use our run-improving footwear, unmatched education, and inextinguishable passion for running to inspire everyone to lace up, hit the open road or trail, and start running. Our mission to get everyone who is able out and running may be bold, but we won’t stop trying until it’s a reality.
Let’s Talk About The Role
The EMEA Marketing Manager will be responsible for the regional strategy and implementation of all market activities across channels to drive the brand’s growth. This role will bring to life Altra’s integrated brand and GTM marketing strategy in EMEA, leading a high-performing team responsible for Digital, Trade, PR, Field and Community Marketing. The EMEA Marketing Manager will collaborate closely with internal and external partners, being the main point of contact for communication projects, including aligning with Global stakeholders and being accountable for agencies.
- Develop and lead the overall Brand strategy through marketing initiatives that build brand awareness, drive product trial, and activate sales across digital, direct-to-consumer and wholesale channels in EMEA
- Plan and deliver a regional marketing calendar that is globally consistent, but locally relevant with seasonal campaigns and activations
- Develop upper, mid and low funnel campaigns in collaboration with DTC team to raise brand awareness, acquire new customers and build loyalty
- Manage Social Media, PR, Influencer and Seeding Strategy to deliver the best brand building cross funnel strategies
- Oversee Altra’s activation across running moments, from grassroots events and digital communities, to Marathon Majors and trail running events
- Develop regional elite athlete and community programs to amplify brand love and build credentials through human and performance stories
- Support Wholesale business to enhance in-store visibility, navigation and experience
- Collaborate with other departments on GTM, Sales meetings and Brand events.
- Lead, coach and develop a diverse team and its individual members
- Manage and own Brand marketing media & comms budgets to maximise ROI and achieve financial plans.
Skills for Success
- Academic: University degree in marketing or communication, Bachelor or Master level
- 4-5 years’ experience in brand marketing role managing full marketing mix.
- Deep understanding of Brand building tactics and KPIS.
- Great organizational skills, leadership skills and entrepreneurial attitude
- Team player and proactive in a fast-paced environment.
- Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Notions of German, French, Spanish and Italian would be a plus.
What's in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus/benefit and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do.
- Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives.
- Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks.
Free to be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join the journey of our team then we would like to hear from you!R-20231103-0012