Media Manager - THE NORTH FACE
Let’s Talk about the Role
We are looking for an outstanding Media Manager to manage, help, support and grow The North Face’s EMEA marketing programs through first class paid media execution utilising partnerships, brand content, campaign, & projects. The selected candidate will be responsible also for creating and executing media strategies, bringing brand campaigns to life across EMEA to help The North Face brand connect with consumers throughout the purchase funnel.
This role requires a proven track record in delivering fully integrated experiences to drive traffic, engagement and increase conversion to our e-Commerce mono brand stores and key wholesale partners.
The objectives of this role are to drive positive brand visibility, strengthen our brand health metrics, maximize brand storytelling and drive traffic, increasing conversion rates across all channels with a focus on e-Commerce
How You Will Make a Difference
PAID MEDIA PLANNING AND CONTENT STRATEGY
- Develop paid media strategies alongside global marketing peers to fulfill EMEA market needs, ensuring global consistency and local relevancy. Ensure development of proper channels in relevant markets by supporting an extensive development of the EMEA paid media infrastructure.
- Coordinate and execute paid media strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools, content and initiatives to fuel demand, raise brand awareness / engagement, drive traffic and increase conversion.
- Implementation of creative content strategies via our owned social channels and our media partners across both endemic and lifestyle, to tell meaningful and authentic stories
- Collaborate with Marketing / e-Commerce / Retail / Sales / Product to deliver social media solutions that are fully integrated into the overall marketing mix and supportive of our brand / business goals.
- Manage, support and upskill the current social and paid media intern, to execute and coordinate EMEA plans
- Educate and engage the wider company and affiliates in our media activity,ensuring full cross channel integration.
- Track media activities and leverage insights to continuously improve media marketing solutions
- Manage media marketing budgets to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans
- Deliver TNF EMEA’s media strategy focusing efforts on top doors across DTC and ecomms and WHS in Key Cities
ANALYTICS & REPORTING
- Lead and track all media activities and leverage insights to continuously improve media marketing solutions.
- Track and monitor budget on a monthly-basis to ensure compliance with company-approved numbers.
RELATED PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- Lead discussions around products and tools within the media environment and their licensing agreement.
- Ensure strong and close relationship with Consumer Insights team and the tools to support them.
- Ensure close relationship and best practice sharing with central VF Lab team and TNF NORA.
- Establish 2-way relationship with Global Media teams by providing regional insights, ensuring comprehension of market reality
Skills for Success
- Experience: at least 7 years experience in a digital marketing role including e-commerce marketing, having worked Pan Europe.
- Knowledge and experience in using multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Instragram, Twitter, Snapchat, Strava, and blogs from both Organic and Paid perspectives.
- Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Notions of Italian, German, and French would be a plus.
- Overall skills: Strong understanding of Storytelling through silo’d and customized platform strategies, Creative Thinking, Critical Thinking.
- Computer skills : Microsoft tools, Social Media services & platforms (Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Business Manager, Social Studio, and more), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere), basics in HTML & CSS.
- Others : Great understanding of Outdoor business and landscape. Passion for comms, media and digital. Extensive network within the industry; will require existing relationship with key players of the Sports & Outdoor Industry, on a global scale.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of iconic lifestyle brands
- Join a multi brand and multi countries organization to drive you career forward
- International and challenging working culture
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- Discount 50% on all VF brands
- Subsidized canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
Join the North Face Family
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. Founded in the counterculture of Berkeley, CA in 1966 we have a long and storied legacy of enabling exploration, loving and protecting wild places, and creating iconic and technically advanced product.
We believe that exploration is a mindset – both on the mountain and off the mountain – and it infuses everything we do. As a community of explorers, we stay curious about new ideas, places and people.
Love wild places
Dare to disrupt
Lead with integrity
The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, for all people, from their backyards to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we've lived by our “true north,” the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives.
We pledge to empower exploration, protect the places where we live, play, and operate and evolve the way we make our products by improving our environmental performance and social responsibility in the supply chain.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!R-20231108-0016