Sales Representative Packs UK (Eastpak, Kipling and JanSport)
UK Packs (Eastpak, Kipling and Jansport) is looking for an exceptional Sales Representative to join our UK Packs sales team based in London, United Kingdom. In this full time position, you will be responsible for commercial development of a selected distribution channel.
Let’s Talk about the Role
The Sales Representative will work as a core member of the UK Packs (Eastpak, Kipling and Jansport) sales team, with specific responsibility for the commercial development of a selected distribution channel.
How You Will Make a Difference
You will engage with, develop, and drive sales of Eastpak, Kipling and Jansport products based on our strategic priorities.
You will achieve this by:
- Developing sustainable, profitable sales of Eastpak, Kipling and Jansport products through effective management of an assigned portfolio of customers
- Planning business to deliver sales in accordance with sales and distribution targets.
- Identifying, opening, and developing relevant prospective accounts, ensuring effective territory management and appropriate distribution spread in line with brand strategy
- Visiting assigned customers on a regular basis, building long term business relationships.
- Make regular and professional product presentations to your selected account group founded on a clear and detailed understanding of our brands Go To Market strategy.
- Conduct regular staff training sessions, both formal and informal, ensuring that all staff are fully conversant with the features and benefits of The Eastpak, Kipling and Jansport product ranges and strongly motivated to sell the brand.
- Ensure product is in a prominent position, enjoying a high level of visibility, and that retail presentation is of a high standard, utilizing signage and POS. Ensure that The Eastpak, Kipling and Jansport brands are always represented in a manner consistent with the brand guidelines.
- Work closely with your channel marketing partner to ensure the positive development, implementation, and success of trade marketing campaigns consistent with the brand guidelines and strategic direction of the brand.
- Obtaining and analysing regular sell through information to facilitate the order management process and increase brand awareness of market trends etc.
Skills for Success
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sales (preferably within a lifestyle or fashion-based background).
- Strong interpersonal skills. You need to be confident and capable of building good relationships with high levels of communication.
- A self-starter who can work independently.
- Data driven with a quantitate and qualitative outlook.
- Good organization skills and a solution orientated approach.
- Deep appreciation for brands and team culture.
- Computer literate and good knowledge of MS Office packages.
- This role will require extensive travel so a willingness to be out and about in market. You will also need a clean driving license.
A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master’s degree are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.R-20231211-0008