Logistics Administrative Specialist
Join our Supply Chain Team at Helen of Troy as our and make an immediate impact on our trusted brands, including our 9 leadership brands: OXO, Hydro Flask, Osprey, Honeywell, PUR, Braun, Vicks, Hot Tools, Drybar. Together, we build innovative and useful products that elevate people's lives everywhere every day!
Look around your home, and you'll find us everywhere:
In your kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. We are already making your everyday lives better. We are powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. Whether you are just starting your career or in need of a challenge, we recognize, develop, and empower talent!
What you will be doing:
Responsible for performing the clerical and administrative functions for operational areas, including quality assurance and customer service. Serves as a customer's first line of contact for a variety of operational needs. Provides support to various management and operational functions, including reviews, research and/or enters data in various systems to support respective functional areas. Compiles data regarding labor, training, and SOPs reports to management for review and determination. Serves as frontline customer service to receive, solve and/or escalate customer inquiries. Assists management with Business Control; audit activity by retrieving data and/or files for review.
- Manage personnel, equipment, and material logistics (e.g., coordinating air travel, lodging, ground transportation, shipping, certification, and documentation, etc.) for our management and technical staff.
- Assist with general office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, meeting preparation, greeting, and hosting visitors, reordering supplies, and other assigned tasks
- Assist with project documentation, creating and editing spreadsheets and communications as it is related to client and/or projects under contract.
- Estimating, booking, and coordinating logistics for projects and proposals
- Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing operation conflicts.
- Assist the PMO for deliveries and shipping.
- Parter with Operations with creating training for each department to utilize the SOPs; documentation included
- Financial review of all labor invoices including staffing partners; address revisions
- Daily and monthly financial reporting to corporate leaders for headcount reports and financials for labor and operations
- Support operations with employee activities and special events.
- Serve as company ambassador for all visitors and deliveries.
- Additional tasks as assigned.
Skills to be successful:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-Starter, possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and have a track record of following through on commitments
- Receptive to learn new technologies, and are well-versed in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to create collaborative relationships that drive outcomes in the best interest of the company, with others in the organization, and with key external business partners.
- High School Diploma/GED; 3+ years of experience
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills to all levels of an organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (V-Lookup; Pivot Tables) and Manhattan Management Systems
- Analytical with experience identifying and addressing financials with labor cost
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture and background. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any protected basis.
We will provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process. If you would like to request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Osprey®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Braun®, Vicks®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.