eCommerce Analyst, DTC
Join our Marketing and Product Management Team at Helen of Troy as our eCommerce Analyst, DTC (Remote from CA, CO, MS, NJ, NY, OR, PA and TN),and make an impact on our Home & Outdoor leadership brands: OXO, Hydro Flask, and Osprey!
Look around your home, and you'll find us everywhere:
For many years, we've made household and outdoor products that delight our customers and exceed their expectations. When we have an idea, we're going to make it happen, even if it hasn't been done before - especially if it hasn't been done before. If you've ever thought, "there's got to be a better way to do this," then you belong here!
Work Location: Eligible candidates must reside in California, Colorado, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, or Tennessee.
What you will be doing:
The eCommerce Analyst, DTC uses data and analysis to facilitate data-driven decision making across the Home & Outdoor division. This analyst will use a wide range of tools, interconnected pieces of the digital business, to enable them to be a key point of contact to support the organization in making informed forecasting, demand planning, and financial decisions, as well as to drive overall strategy within the DTC landscape.
- Leverage daily/weekly reporting to advise teams on performance of key business metrics
- Use campaign/channel performance reporting to partner with marketers to make data-driven decisions on campaign and channel spend/mix/profitability
- Partner with internal teams to ensure reporting is useful, scalable, standardized and consistently providing the information needed to facilitate decision making
- Drive actionable insights via the analytics platform: Consumer behavior, Conversion, PLP/PDP, MyHydro, Cart/checkout abandonment, Path analysis
- Handle tags, data layer and gather requirements to accommodate business needs
- Leverage consumer experience tools and partner with shared services to troubleshoot and analyze consumer site behavior
- Assist shared services as needed to build a centralized and comprehensive consumer view
- Help handle forecasting model to perform yearly top-down/bottoms-up forecasting and budgeting, gathering insights from trends, marketers, and campaign calendar
- Review forecast variance and settle root cause for leadership teams and report on monthly trends to advise finance/demand/supply teams
- When and where appropriate, build and maintain visualizations and dashboards
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Self-starter with high energy to meet the needs of a demanding business
- High personal standards of integrity
- Strong interpersonal communication, presentation skills, and poise are required, as is the ability to multitask
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of DTC ecommerce analytics/data experience providing solutions in a large global company
- Prior experience in ecommerce, consumer packaged goods, GTM, sales, marketing, demand planning, sales & operations planning, supply chain, or information services
- Relevant experience in DTC ecommerce marketing or ecommerce sales, digital marketing, or brand marketing
- Experience with forecasting methodology, retail planning, point-of-sale data, promo analysis, and overall sales analytics
- Strong Proficiency in Excel (formulas, power pivot, dax statements, data modeling)
- Knowledge of SQL (data warehousing and queries), Bi platforms, Adobe analytics Google analytics, data layer, tag management & 1st party cookie data, and A/B testing
- Proven ability to conduct data analysis and use the data to develop strong, persuasive selling stories
- Experience with large scale project implementations
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
In California, Colorado, and New York City, the standard base pay range for this role is $78,187.32 - $117,280.97 annually. This base pay range is specific to California, Colorado, and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations. Actual salaries will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to location, experience, skill level, and performance. The range listed is just one component of the total compensation package for employees.
Benefits: Salary + Bonus, Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, 401(k) with company match, Basic Life Insurance, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Charitable (volunteer) Leave, and Educational Assistance.
Helen of Troy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking, culture and background. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any protected basis.
We will provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application process. If you would like to request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000.
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Osprey®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Braun®, Vicks®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.