Store Experience Guide - Part Time - Flagship
Pay rate: $15.00hr
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
YETI is actively seeking a Store Experience Guide to join our Flagship store located in Austin, Texas. You have a customer first mindset, and thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing entrepreneurial environments. You will be promoting and supporting a culture that delivers a "wow" factor level of customer experience through genuine and engaging interactions and maintaining an extraordinary level of visual excellence. You represent the YETI brand by upholding our core values and always going the extra mile for customers and teammates. You are passionate about helping customers find the right YETI product that fits their pursuits.
Position Type: Onsite
- Report to Store Experience Leader
- Represent the YETI brand by authentically engaging each customer and their individual needs
- Become a brand and product expert in everything YETI to better serve customers
- Exceptionally execute all visual merchandise direction each day
- Ensure any store supply or product needs are fulfilled throughout the day
- Provide a premium checkout experience using POS and/or mobile POS system
- Support a safe and secure working environment
- Execute required store cleaning responsibilities
- Be positive and supportive to all members of the YETI team
- Additional duties as assigned
Qualifications and Attributes:
- High school diploma required
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Previous experience working in a customer facing retail position preferred but not required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills founded on an authentic ability to deliver strong customer service
- Awareness and ability to adapt to current technology and best practices in retail digital marketing
- Ability to accurately complete POS and mobile POS transactions
- Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Operate office equipment and technology (i.e., computers, phones, copier, etc.)
- Standing required for entire work shift
- Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?