Vice President, Commercial Operations
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
We are actively looking for a Vice President, Commercial Operations located in Austin, Texas. In this role, you will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and lead various Commercial Growth initiatives and programs including creation and delivery of global expansion programs, retail store expansion strategy, omni-channel demand planning, and delivering global services programs for the company.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Drive the commercialization of new products and service offerings e.g., customization and new value-added services across all routes to revenue.
- Lead various global commercial process improvement programs which include new country expansion and new product introductions.
- Further YETI’s DTC (Direct to Consumer) strategy and coordinate buildout and execution of multi-year store expansion roadmap.
- Provide leadership and oversight to Global demand planning function across all routes to market.
- Partner with various business leaders across channels, supply chain and operations, and finance in support of key business metrics.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 20 years of commercial experience working for consumer-centric global brands.
- At least 10 years of experience leading global teams in distributed work environments.
- Significant experience working with various revenue channels, distribution, and fulfillment models.
- Ability to develop and execute omni-channel commercial strategies at scale that lead to growth and expansion.
- Possess executive presence with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to communicate across various departments globally to drive results.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Experience with global demand planning, logistics, and fulfillment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize disparate and complex inputs (both quantitative and qualitative) to make informed business decisions and recommendations.
- Ability to thrive in a global cross-functional environment, exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Results driven, proactive, positive attitude, accountable and drives projects to completion.
- Proven ability to multitask and work well under pressure in fast-paced environments.
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?