Talent Business Partner
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
As a Talent Business Partner, you will work with internal client groups to execute YETI’s talent strategies and solutions to achieve business goals and objectives. You’ll function as a trusted business partner and advisor to business leaders. You maintain a high level of business literacy about business objectives and challenges as well as the culture of your respective client groups. You possess high level of resiliency, which enables you to effectively navigate various nuanced situations.
This role requires to be onsite during core business hours of Monday - Thursday, 8 am - 5 pm CT.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Onsite
- Engage with Senior leaders within assigned areas along with their respective leadership teams to execute talent strategies that foster organizational and people capabilities
- Partner with business leaders and Talent COEs to execute initiatives such as workforce planning, org design, talent review, pay planning, succession planning, and employee experience survey action planning
- Proactively identify efforts to drive efficiency and effectiveness within the organization
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives, while exhibiting a flexible and innovative approach to support business goals
- Support managers with performance concerns; provide coaching and assist with performance management documentation
- Partner with leaders to assess talent and create development goals and plans for employees
- Serve as point of contact for employee questions and grievances related to policy, performance management, etc.
- Conduct investigations related to employee relations concerns
Qualifications and Attributes:
- At least 6 years of experience in employee relations and/or human resources
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a preferred concentration in Business, Human Resources, Management or related field
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Masters Degree or MBA preferred
- Strong knowledge of local and federal employment law (including FMLA, ADA, etc.), performance management, conflict resolution and benefits
- Experience driving proactive efforts to seek out ways to add value to the business
- Experience advising managers through complex employee issues & solving workforce challenges
- Ability to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities, accepting responsibility for results of actions
- Ability to build productive cross-functional partnerships
- Ability to effectively project manage, meet deadlines and commitments
- Exceptional listening skills, ensures mutual understanding of expectations, concepts, and practices
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail with a quality mindset
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?