Manager, eCommerce Marketing - EMEA
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
YETI is a rapidly growing designer, marketer, retailer, and distributor of a variety of innovative, branded, premium products to a wide-ranging customer base. Our brand promise is to ensure each YETI product delivers exceptional performance and durability in any environment, whether in the remote wilderness, at the beach, or anywhere else life takes you. By consistently delivering high-performing products, we have built a following of engaged brand loyalists globally, ranging from serious outdoor enthusiasts to individuals who simply value products of uncompromising quality and design. Our relationship with customers continues to thrive and deepen because of our innovative new product introductions, expansion and enhancement of existing product families, and multifaceted branding activities.
The Manager, eCommerce Marketing will be located Amsterdam and report to EMEA leadership with dotted line to Global eCommerce leadership at YETI’s HQ in Austin, Texas.
• Day-to-day management of websites including products, content, and merchandising
• Manage outsourced support to deliver results
• Work with digital product to align global roadmap priorities to drive conversion on the websites
• Collaborate with Marketing and contribute to a fully integrated digital marketing strategy including EDMS, Social, Paid Search, SEO and Content
• Brief and manage the end-to-end delivery of digital graphic assets required for the websites and digital marketing campaigns
• Brief the digital agency on Paid Search and social marketing campaigns in line with promotional calendar, and work with our digital partners in the optimisation of campaigns
• Utilise web analysis to identify actionable improvements that can be made on the websites to further drive conversions and manage the changes through end to end
• Work collaboratively with the Operations Manager to monitor and maintain stock levels across the websites
• Regular reporting to key stakeholders on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and website performance
• Keep up to date with industry trends and emerging technology to identify opportunities to grow the eCommerce channel and drive online sales performance
Qualifications and Attributes:
• At least 6 years’ experience in an eCommerce role within the retail industry or at an agency
• Sound experience using eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento or similar
• Strong understanding of Google Analytics
• Experience using Email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp, Braze, Emarsys or similar
• Proven experience in digital marketing including SEO, Paid Search, Social and Affiliate marketing
• Experience and understanding of onsite merchandising and how it can be used to drive sales is highly desirable
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?