At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The HRIS Analyst will provide day-to-day support, data entry, compliance, and accuracy with our HRIS (Paycom) while also providing system support to the Talent organization at YETI. This position requires an individual who is systems-savvy, can establish priorities and perform tasks consistently, ensuring precise quality of work - while ensuring confidentiality often under tight deadlines.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Manage administration of HRIS (Paycom) including configuration, data management, reporting and workflow management, etc.
- Ensure compliance and accuracy of data entry into our HRIS (Paycom)
- Develop thorough understanding of back-end HRIS workflows, fields & dependencies, to:
- Help ensure overall data accuracy (via proactive auditing and ad-hoc review)
- Execute basic system tasks
- Identify & recommend internal process improvements
- Deliver on internal customer requests for data/information
- Responsible for receiving, responding to & producing solutions for internal stakeholder requests, which may include custom reports, system redesign/configuration, and position management
- Work with Talent Systems and Operations team on system upgrades and implementations, the development of new modules and assist in testing systems functionality
- Partner with Talent Operations Analyst to analyze and report out on metrics such as functional attrition trends
- Act as initial contact for all Talent systems questions and issue resolutions assisting with preparation and delivery of appropriate system training materials
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Associates Degree, Bachelor’s preferred
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience, with at least 1 year of HRIS administration experience
- Experience with Paycom, Greenhouse, Workday and/or other enterprise-level platforms a plus
- General systems-savviness, with the ability to quickly learn / understand system processes & functionality
- Proven report building experience
- Problem solver and forward thinker
- Strong computer skills required, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Attention to detail, accuracy & quality – while balancing speed & prioritization
- History of handling confidential, sensitive information
- Position based in Austin, TX and is a hybrid role (onsite 3 days in office) located off Southwest Pkwy
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?