Sales Support Specialist EMEA
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The Sales Support Specialist will directly support Sales Agents and Retail Accounts for YETI Coolers in EMEA. Our Sales Support Team is expected to support dealer accounts by reacting quickly and effectively to customer inquiries, opportunities & issues, establishing relationships, and by adapting to the ever-changing organizational development within YETI Coolers and with our customers. For this role, the primary focus will be supporting German customers and agents, therefore speaking fluent German (in addition to English) is a requirement.
You are someone who has never met a stranger, thrives on solving problems and has excellent communication and organizational skills. You excel in fast-paced, ever-changing entrepreneurial environments. Your superior organizational skills allow you to stay on top of multiple projects at the same time and the ability to switch direction at the drop of a hat. You are the consummate team player. There is no task or project too big or too small for you – you attack them all with passion, creativity, a positive outlook and serious attention to detail.
- Managing and responding to all wholesale queries and questions via email and calls. Typical inquiries include item availability and/or placement of purchase orders; account balance; order / back-order status product descriptions and feature explanations; warranty issues or concerns.
- Confirm and enter incoming purchase orders received by phone, or email
- Effectively communicate with customers when inventory constraints and/or quality issues impact timely fulfillment of orders, notify on back orders, and suggest alternate products
- Execute on the operational aspects of account management to provide customers with world class service, for example: Pushing through of orders, communication with warehouses, book delivery of orders with retailers and make sure product/order is correct and delivered on time
- Assign stock allocation on new product releases
- Stock availability tracking
- Managing warranty claims and delivery queries
- Creating pro-forma invoices and managing purchase orders
- Communicate with Accounting to make sure customer accounts are in good standing - including invoicing, cash receipts and credits
- Tracking orders and ensuring delivery details are correct
- Manage new wholesale and corporate enquiries via Zendesk
- Assist in the setup of new retailers in all internal systems
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 0-3 years of experience in B2B account management or customer service
- Fluent in German/English language
- Proficient with basic computer skills – Excel, Word, web browsers, etc.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Ability to efficiently execute multiple tasks and work in an entrepreneurial fast paced environment
- Priority management - ability to determine daily priorities and focus time/effort accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – ability to clearly, concisely, and intelligently communicate to a variety of potential audiences (existing customers, potential customers, co-workers, vendors, etc.)
- Relationship skills – the ability to connect well over the phone, in person and via email
- High sense of urgency
- Position is based onsite in our Amsterdam, Netherlands office
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?