Human Resources Manager
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will support a growing team to execute YETI’s talent strategies and solutions to achieve business goals and objectives in Europe. You will execute Human Resources related activities locally, acting in alignment with US-based headquarters, for all HR-related initiatives as a trusted advisor to business leaders. You maintain a high level of business literacy about business objectives and challenges as well as the culture of your internal client group. You possess high level of resiliency, which enables you to effectively navigate various nuanced situations.
You will report to the Commercial Country Manager while collaborating closely with the Headquarters-based Talent Management Team in the U.S. to maintain consistent Talent practices globally.
- Lead local support for the entire employee lifecycle from recruitment, onboarding, compensation planning, development, workforce planning, succession planning, leave administration, employee relations, terminations, etc.
- Engage with leaders to develop and execute talent strategies that foster organizational and people capabilities
- Proactively identify efforts to drive efficiency and effectiveness within the organization, create strategic plans and implement
- Own full recruiting cycle: Partner with leaders to assess staffing needs, create job descriptions, advertise & recruit, interview and hire new employees and contractors
- Partner with leaders to strategically assess talent and create development goals and plans for employees
- Drive a strong performance culture and support managers with performance management, up to and including termination processes
- Serve as point of contact for employee questions and grievances
- Conduct investigations related to employee relations concerns
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives, while exhibiting a flexible and innovative approach to support business goals
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a preferred concentration in Business, Human Resources, Management or related field
- At least 8 years of experience in an HR Generalist or HR Manager role
- Strong knowledge of European Labor Laws for multiple countries
- Fluent in multiple languages a plus
- Experience partnering with US-based and/or remote Headquarters structure
- Experience driving proactive efforts to add value to the business
- Experience advising managers through complex employee issues & solving workforce challenges
- Ability to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities, accepting responsibility for results of actions
- Ability to build productive cross-functional partnerships
- Ability to effectively project manage, meet deadlines and commitments
- Exceptional listening skills, ensures mutual understanding of expectations, concepts, and practices
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail with a quality mindset
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?