At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
YETI is looking for an experienced Graphic Specialist who has worked in the customization field to join our YETI Custom team. Our Graphic Specialists are subject matter experts on all customization processes that YETI offers. They are the frontline for customized YETI quality assurance. This position is cross-functional and customer-centric. Besides leading the team in daily productivity metrics, these specialists also work on cross-functional, complex assignments. These projects range from helping onboard new gallery images, creating department assets, like sell sheets or out-bound emails, and identifying areas of improvement in our artwork process. This person is eager to keep the team within SLA and will jump in whenever necessary to help.
The Graphic Specialist will lead by example, focusing on activities with the biggest impact (with limited leadership interference). These activities may range from processing incoming orders with the team to leading cross-departmental trainings, creating department SOPs, or helping to distribute work for the internal and external graphic support teams. This person will be the POC for artwork issues within our factories and questions from other departments regarding the art proofing process. This person must also have strong communication skills to communicate project updates to different levels of the organization.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Remote
- Mastery of YETI’s customization processes as it relates to department activities
- Self-starter with ability to identify activities with the biggest impact and closest deadline according to general guidance by leadership
- Represent the department and customer interests when it comes to new processes and product offerings
- Ability to work cross-functionally to accomplish different project goals
- Always maintain team SLA and personal output metrics identified by the leadership team including leadership mentality and attitude
- Work with urgency on all tasks assigned
Qualifications and Attributes:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree, technical college, or some other college coursework preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience of full color customization/printing
- Experience working on complex projects to reach shared goals
- Strong customer orientation
- Inquisitive, problem-solving approach to issues; champion of change
- Proficient in design programs like Adobe Suite or CorelDraw – working knowledge of Office Suite to use
- Excel and Word in a project management environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work with urgency in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs is a plus
- Experience with working on Marketing or Branding graphics is a plus
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?