Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition who will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition & Total Rewards and be located at our corporate headquarters in Austin, Texas. This individual will manage the strategy and execution of three key elements of the Talent Acquisition function for YETI: executive recruiting, candidate sourcing and pipelining.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Develop and execute a sourcing strategy to provide YETI recruiters with high-quality, ready-to-interview candidates for every open role
- Manage YETI’s career pages, LinkedIn presence, Glassdoor, and other online talent platforms to align with YETI Employment Brand (Employer Value Proposition)
- Partner with the larger Talent team to assess and improve current DE&I initiatives within the TA team, including management of diversity networking channels/ partnership, tracking and reporting of progress, etc.
- Develop and manage key pipeline programs, including the YETI Internship Program
- Lead and guide early-in- career sourcing and coordination team members, while driving efficiencies within the team
- Develop onboarding and training programs for sourcing, coordination and recruiting teams
- Maintain knowledge of trends and best practices in the Talent Acquisition space; apply this knowledge to communicate and recommend changes in policy, practice, and resources
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 8 years of experience working in Talent Acquisition or similar discipline
- Proven ability to build relationships across teams to achieve key business objectives for the company
- Experience managing cross-functional projects
- Experience managing employment brand across various channels (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.) preferred
- At least 4 years of experience mentoring, coaching, and developing direct reports/teams
- Experience working within a global, public company highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to report on KPIs and Talent Acquisition metrics
- Strong verbal and written communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Possess strong initiative and ability to work within high-growth, dynamic environments
- Positive attitude and professionalism are required for success
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?