Inside Sales Representative - Canada
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The Inside Sales Representative will directly support Outside Territory Representatives and service dealer accounts for YETI in Canada. Our Inside Sales Team is expected to support dealer accounts by reacting quickly and effectively to customer issues, establishing relationships, and by adapting to the ever-changing organizational development within YETI and with our customers.
You are someone who has never met a stranger, thrives on solving problems and has excellent communication and organizational skills. You excel in fast-paced, ever-changing entrepreneurial environments. Your superior organizational skills allow you to stay on top of multiple projects at the same time and the ability to switch direction at the drop of a hat. You are the consummate team player. There is no task or project too big or too small for you – you attack them all with passion, creativity, a positive outlook and serious attention to detail.
*This is a 13-month Contract role*
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Work with Outside Territory Representatives to meet and exceed sales targets through world class account management
- Effectively communicate order book to dealers and outside reps on a regularly scheduled cadence
- Ability to recognize potential sales opportunities
- Communicate risks due to inventory constraints, PO cancel dates, credit concerns etc.
- Act as a trusted advisor to dealers by providing expert product knowledge and offering solutions to their concerns
- Review of incoming purchase orders received by phone or email and ensuring special instructions are communicated to appropriate departments
- Manage order bank directly through ERP system – SAP + Salesforce
- Ability to maintain strong cross functional relationships
- Act as a liaison for accounting to ensure account remains within desired credit standing
- Review warranty issues or concerns and provide resolutions
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B account management or customer service
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Ability to efficiently execute multiple tasks and work in an entrepreneurial fast paced environment
- Priority management - ability to determine daily priorities and focus time/effort accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – ability to clearly, concisely and intelligently communicate to a variety of potential audiences (existing customers, potential customers, co-workers, vendors, etc.)
- Relationship skills – the ability to connect well over the phone, in person and via email
- High sense of urgency
- SAP/Salesforce experience considered an asset
- Fluency in French preferred
Canada Workplace Approach:
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Toronto Canada area and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Something looks off?