Salesforce Commerce Cloud - Frontend Developer
Software Engineering, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud - Frontend Developer you will be a part of YETI’s eCommerce development team. You will work collaboratively with the eCommerce architect, scrum master, other devs, business stakeholders, and third parties to continuously enhance and improve YETI’s eCommerce experiences. You will leverage your development skills within YETI’s custom web applications, packaged applications like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Content Management Systems, and Digital Asset Management Systems. A strong foundation in web application development and integration via API’s is a must to be a successful member of YETI’s eCommerce development team.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Work closely with the product owner, other developers, and the eCommerce architect to evolve YETI’s web application stack
- Implement custom features within Salesforce Commerce Cloud and YETI’s customizer application
- Integrate new platforms like CMS’s. DAM’s, and PIM’s into YETI’s web properties
- Continuously improve upon YETI’s web applications to improve response times and user experiences
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms)
- Experience leading the development of complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Strong UX skills and ability to work closely with designers to deliver delightful data-rich applications
- Experience building full stack web applications with JS frameworks and server-side technologies
- Experience integrating applications using REST API’s
- Experience with source control (GIT) and test automation frameworks such as Selenium or Cypress
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce cloud, Big Commerce, or Shopify is preferred
- Experience with Bynder(DAM), and Prismic (CMS) is preferred
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See more open positions at YETI Coolers
Something looks off?