Global Supply Planner - Apparel & Accessories
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The Global Supply Planner play one of the most visible and critical roles in ensuring our company has the right products, at the right places, at the right times. Through a thorough understanding of supply chain dynamics, you will work to optimize our inventory levels at all locations around the globe, ensuring our customers have access to the products they need.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Monitors inventory health for assigned product group
- Manages inventory levels, identifies exceptions and evaluates resolutions for large variances (supply gaps)
- Reviews purchase recommendations related to forecasted inventory and initiates appropriate quantities for Purchase Order placement based on vendor capacity constraints
- Updates Purchase Orders based on vendor confirmation
- Identifies products oversold to forecasts and develops contingency plans
- Provides updated vendor forecasts monthly
- Analysis and Reporting
- Reviews exceptions and organizes data to review with Sr. Planner or Manager to resolve
- Prepares data and material for daily meetings with Supply Planning Manager
- Prepares data and material for monthly SIOP supply review meetings
- Participates / contributes to weekly planning meetings with Procurement/vendors
- Participate / contributes to weekly planning meetings with Logistics
- Participates / contributes to daily planning meetings with Planning team
- Escalates exceptions identified that result in supply shortages or gaps
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Operations Management, Engineering, Math, Finance or comparable field
- At least 4 years in Supply Chain Operations, in a buyer/planning capacity
- Extensive data analysis skills using excel and/or access.
- Experience in SAP preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Basic knowledge and understanding of inventory management and capacity planning
- Comfortable and effective working cross-functionally at all levels and in a team environment
- Adept at handling detailed daily tasks while also applying your own creativity to improve our current practice
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.