Supply & Inventory Manager
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The Supply & Inventory Manager will report to the Director Supply Chain in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. This role plays one of the most visible and critical roles in ensuring our company has the right products, at the right places, at the right times. Through a thorough understanding of supply chain dynamics, you will work to optimize our inventory levels in multiple countries, ensuring our customers have access to the products they need.
- Own and execute inventory allocation strategies that support the growing EMEA business, for all distribution channels
- Constantly monitor & manage the availability and balance of inventory across distribution centers to ensure all sales channels have access to available inventory. Execute weekly transfers.
- Partner with Supply Planning YETI Global HQ, EMEA Logistics & Demand Planning teams to understand flow of goods timing and identify risks and opportunities. Understand the YETI Global HQ buy plan vs Europe Demand. Identify unresolved demand and propose solutions
- Responsible for reacting and adjusting to changes in allocation driven by supply and demand and communicating those changes to key stakeholders efficiently to ensure minimal impact
- Monitor all inventory KPI’s and partner (locally and cross-functionally) with Demand Planning, Channel Owners, Logistics, and Customization to communicate inventory availability
- Support any new tool implementation and/or system solutions to improve efficiency across the company in regard to inventory allocation and optimization
- From the moment production is placed, lead, coordinate and communicate new product launches
- Make data-driven recommendations to leadership regarding inventory optimization. Participate in the Global ESIOP
- Publish monthly excess and / or aged inventory levels. Propose solutions.
- Own all EMEA quality and compliance issues. Coordinate with YETI Global HQ Team and lead resolution and communication locally
- Develop partnership with cross functional partners through change management, troubleshooting, and enhancements related to inventory management
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Operations, or other relevant field from an accredited University
- At least 8 years in Supply Chain Operations, in a buyer/planning capacity
- Clearly communicate with many different stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Have strong analytical and organizational skills
- Understand how to juggle competing priorities, and/or establish approval processes when conflicts around inventory allocation arise
- Strong/Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel; must know how to leverage Pivot Tables and Vlookup
- Strong knowledge of SAP/IBP preferred
- Strong knowledge and understanding of inventory management and capacity planning
- Comfortable and effective working cross-functionally at all levels and in a team environment
- Adept at handling detailed daily tasks while also applying your own creativity to improve our current practice
- Position based at our Amsterdam, NTH headquarters office.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.