Supplier Sourcing Analyst
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The Sourcing Analyst will be based in Asia (Philippines, Thailand or China) and will report to the Senior Manager of Sourcing – Soft Goods & Outdoor Living, located in Xiamen, China. The Sourcing Analyst will be responsible for strategically sourcing new suppliers while managing the performance of existing suppliers within Soft Goods and other categories as needed. This will be a highly cross functional and collaborative role working closely with our Operations and Innovation teams including but not limited to: Category Management, New Product Development, Engineering, Quality, Planning, and Program Management Teams.
- Source and manage a world-class supply base based upon 3-year strategy plans and product roadmap needs
- Define and implement supplier performance and development strategies, evolving YETI’s supply base to support category growth and manage risk
- Maintain performance transparency via Supplier Scorecard metrics and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Facilitate YETI’s Innovation team in new product development
- Conduct competitive intelligence research on new technologies, capabilities, materials, etc. and keep pace with Innovation team
- Carry out extensive supplier due diligence via research, on-site supplier evaluations, and overseeing rigorous YETI cross-functional supplier qualification process
- Manage the RFQ/RFP process and supplier negotiations
- Carry out should-cost analyses
- Develop a supplier launch plan and project schedule that aligns with the category speed to market objectives
- Execute commercial agreements
- Ensure forecasts/orders are delivered to our vendor partners on-time to facilitate bulk production at our T1 vendors
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 4 years of sourcing & supplier development experience
- Experience working with suppliers in the apparel industry is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats
- Demonstrate strong negotiation & relationship building skills
- Ability to work within a highly dynamic organization
- Ability to travel up to 20% internationally
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.