Account Marketing Manager
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The Account Marketing Analyst will report into the Manager, Account Marketing, located in Austin, Texas. This role uses all levers necessary to drive sell-through of YETI products. Key to this is ensuring that the YETI products and brand are well represented and promoted throughout retail customers’ stores, digital, and social platforms. This role will work across multiple functional areas including internal sales and operations, creative services, and external agencies as well as customers.
You are highly organized, detail-oriented, dependable and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to do whatever it takes to get things done. You are naturally service-oriented and enjoy working with people to ensure our partners receive the red-carpet treatment. You have a genuine interest in the outdoors and the YETI lifestyle and most importantly, the YETI core values naturally resonate with you.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Execute on the operational aspects of account management to provide customers with world class service and support and drive brand image and positioning across Independent dealer accounts
- Implement marketing initiatives to drive sell-through at scale within YETI’s large and diverse Independent channel, and build strong 1:1 relationships directly with top accounts
- Support, audit and measure the effectiveness of account plans, events and marketing initiatives, and implement those learnings into marketing strategy and programming
- Ensure Sales and YETI dealers are up to date on initiatives, including driving deployment of YETI in-store assets
- Secure the highest share of space, within key destination doors and locations
- Plan product launches at assigned customers/customer groups, effectively leveraging, and synchronizing in-store, digital, social, event platforms and campaigns
- Build meaningful and collaborative partnerships across YETI Marketing, Product, and Sales and key customer touchpoints
- Execute POP and fixture programs from creation, prototyping, shipping, to installation
- Own dealer employee training and motivation initiatives, creating advocates of YETI products
- Develop, audit, and measure the effectiveness of account activation plans, striving for innovative and premium merchandising and digital marketing initiatives
- Manage to an assigned budget
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Brand agency and/or channel marketing experience
- Previous experience working with Independent retailers highly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of retail marketing/merchandising
- Highly collaborative with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with a strong ability to prioritize
- Excel experience required, along with MS Office Suite
- Ability to deliver results in fast evolving framework with shifting priorities
- Keen interest to learn, be solution-oriented, self-motivated
- Highly detail-oriented, communicate with impact, and strong organizational abilities
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.