Senior Business Planner
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The Senior Business Planner will support a set of retail accounts, partnering closely with the internal sales managers, the retail account, and our internal demand planning team. They will define product assortments, align on product forecasts, support the sales managers in account conversations and track weekly inventory and product sales performance to find opportunities to drive additional sales. This individual needs to be analytical, an effective communicator, and a collaborative problem solver who can incorporate broader business context into data and analysis.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Collaborate with key accounts and internal stakeholders to create a seasonal/yearly forecast for both sales and receipts for our key regional wholesale accounts
- Lead monthly business meetings to review performance vs. forecast, point of sale trends and provide recommended actions
- Analyze and track weekly sell thru and inventory data to understand trends and opportunities, partnering with the sales managers to present opportunities to the retail accounts to drive additional sales
- Analyze historical performance and recent trends to provide assortment recommendations to accounts for new product launches and seasonal colors
- Partner with Demand Planning to incorporate account forecasts into a global demand signal
- Collaborate with sales leaders on creation of material used for quarterly business reviews, account presentations and senior leadership discussions with accounts
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Analytics, or related field
- At least 4 years of experience in Planning, Sales Operations, Finance, or Sales roles
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (vlookups, sumifs, index/match, pivot tables, etc.) and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail, strong business acumen, love digging into data and finding drivers to demand
- Combine curiosity with critical thinking and good judgment, and like asking "why" to unravel a seemingly complex problem and get to the root cause
- Self-starter and persistent with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Is known for developing and delivering results on a timely basis
- Able to work in an ambiguous, fast-growing team-first environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.