Senior Fulfillment Specialist
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The Fulfillment Analyst will handle the execution of order fulfillment from YETI distribution centers to our customers. This person will support YETI’s omni channel fulfillment business through day-to-day execution and continuous process improvement. This team sits at the intersection of sales, supply chain, e-commerce and IT and works collaboratively with key stakeholders in each department to deliver a world class customer experience. As a member of the Operations team, you are passionate about providing our customers a great delivery experience and are comfortable working independently. You have strong analytical skills, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have the ability to lead project initiatives even if all requirements have not been defined.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Support the on-boarding of new customers including developing fulfillment procedures and ensuring requirements are followed
- Ensures shipping service level standards are met or exceeded. Monitors and improves performance against established KPIs
- Monitor open orders and communicate the forecast to ensure distribution partners have visibility to upcoming volumes
- Improve the efficiency of the order fulfillment process to ensure world class delivery experience for all customers
- Create, document, and communicate fulfillment processes to ensure adherences to the customer’s shipping and routing requirements are followed by fulfillment team and distribution partners
- Improve operational efficiencies with major accounts, e-commerce and standard dealer orders and implement systems and processes to catch errors before they reach the customer
- Partner with our 3PL providers on a daily basis to drive performance
- Analyze current fulfillment operation trends and prepare recommendations for immediate implementation
- Other duties as required
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- At least 4 years of experience in Supply Chain, Sales Operations, or Customer Service preferably at a CPG company
- Experience with Amazon FBA
- Process driven with strong analytical skills
- Ability to plan, be strategic and execute operationally on a regular basis
- Excellent ability to communicate with internal teams, service providers, and customers
- Strong attention to detail and project management capabilities
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system preferred
- Goal oriented with high standards for excellence
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks and work in an entrepreneurial, fast - paced environment
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.