Site Merchandising Specialist III
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are BUILT FOR THE WILD™.
The Site Merchandising Specialist will be a key member of the eCommerce team in helping to define and deploy best-in-class customer experiences on our owned digital platform, YETI.com. Our website is more than a shopping experience; it also represents the pinnacle expression of our brand. As such, you will support the execution of a strategy that unites product, content and commerce in a way that engages consumers and drives high converting shopping experiences.
Position Type (See Workplace Approach Below): Hybrid
- Work strategically with other Merchandising Specialists and Merchandising Manager to execute a category merchandising strategy on site including but not limited to promotions, product launches, campaigns, etc.
- Manage tactical product lifecycle for the site, including SKU and content setup within SFCC
- Brief PDP assets to creative team as defined by ecommerce style guide to educate customers and drive conversion
- Adjust product positioning on site and take a lead in campaign SKU curation in accordance with DTC objectives and inventory positions
- Execute strategies that align with category P&L and growth targets, working with internal finance teams on year-on-year comparatives and forecasting
- Partner regularly with Demand Planning and Allocation to ensure adequate inventory positions for launches, campaigns and day-to-day business
- Ability to identify and recognize data gaps and drive solutions
- Tightly monitor SKU-specific site and sales metrics, taking a deep and consistent view of product performance down at the campaign level, traffic by source, conversion etc.
- Use reporting insights to identify trends and suggest recommendations to cross-functional partners like Product Management, Marketing, Demand Planning, etc.
- Partner with Digital product leadership and IT to improve frontend and backend ecommerce functionality as it relates to site merchandising
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience, Business concentrations preferred
- At least 4 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- At least 2 year of experience with technical site merchandising in eCommerce
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and its 'business manager' functions preferred
- Ability to deliver results in evolving framework with shifting priorities and technology
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and manage relationships with cross functional team members
- Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on Retail math and working knowledge of Excel. Experience with data visualization tools strongly preferred.
- Curiosity to learn, laser-focus on the details and resourcefulness with all that you do!
US Workplace Approach:
- Onsite: Role requires you to be onsite full-time.
- Hybrid: Role requires you to be located in Austin, Texas and is a mixture of onsite and remote.
- Remote: Role is full-time remote.
Approach may vary based on role.
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.