Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Who We Are:
At Brooks, we believe a run can change a day, a life, the world. Everyone who works here is a key part of our obsession to make the best running gear on the planet. We want our business — which also happens to be our passion — to be a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable being themselves. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together, and drives our success. We live this culture daily through our brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. This means we always solve for the runner, do what we say we will, give it our all, are generous with our humanity, and find a way to keep moving every day, because joy is kinetic.
Are you ready to help create something extraordinary?
The Brooks Creative team is responsible for dreaming up creative concepts, campaigns, and executing assets that define and express the Brooks brand. Web, digital, events, print, retail, packaging—even porta potties—are our canvas and runners are our inspiration. Our growing team seeks a Motion Designer to create digital paid media ads which support our campaigns and product launches.
As a Motion Designer, you’ll bring your creative vision, energy, and runner insight to make Brooks the brand runners love. You will support our Creative Studio in executing eye-catching animated ad designs and layouts in a high-volume production environment.
The ideal Motion Designer is curious, collaborative, has solid design and keen animation skills, and geek out on the latest ads user data to inform design decisions. Passionate about making things move and staying up to date on the current and emerging technologies. You are all about pixel-perfect design that is knee-deep in the Brooks brand while creating static and motion ads content to drive product conversion in the paid media channels.
This is primarily a production-focused motion and design role with potential room for growth as projects develop. Detail-oriented individuals with curious streaks, great judgement, and a sense of humor are welcome!
- Design and production of motion graphic ads (static and motion) for various media at different sizes and specifications in After Effects, HTML5, Adobe Suite programs
- Adhere to brand and campaign standards in layout and animation executions
- Work closely and collaborate with Creative Director and Production Design Manager to develop ads that extend creative campaigns effectively through design and animation
- Solid typographical and layout skills
- Optimize executions for the different channels based on data and feedback of ad performance click-through and views
- Taking a high degree of ownership for individual project work as well as interest in improving internal workflow processes
- Problem solving with multiple designs, and revisions under short timelines
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Staying current on the latest design and production techniques is your passion
- Bachelor's Degree in motion graphics, graphic design, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in motion graphics and/or relevant animation/design fields
- An online portfolio demonstrating motion design, and layout skills. *Animated paid media ad examples a plus
- Proficient in After Effects (and popular plug-ins) Sketch, Adobe CS suite
- Post-production workflow experience, and excellent organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust and effective working relationships
- Fast and efficient, with proven project/time management skills; committed to meeting deadlines
The pay range for this position, based out of the Brooks Seattle HQ, is $68,635 - $103,004 per year. Base pay offered will vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Brooks is proud to offer a robust benefits package to our employees and their families!
Benefits- including medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance, HSA and employer contribution, FSA, family & fertility assistance, 401K Savings Plan and match, employee assistance program, and transportation assistance.
Paid Time Off- Brooks offers generous time off including three to five weeks of paid time off, eleven paid holidays, paid sick and parental leave.
Bonus- in addition to base pay, Brooks employees may also be offered an annual bonus based on company performance.
Perks- including product discounts, employee recognition, fitness discounts, volunteer and donation benefits.
Location- You will spend 3 to 4 days per week in our Seattle offices, depending on your role, as we believe our organization flourishes when connections, collaboration, creativity, problem-solving, and celebrations happen in person.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, two-spirit identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related conditions), honorable discharge or military status, protected citizen status, actual or perceived victims of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, HIV or Hepatitis C infection, political ideology, use of a trained guide dog by a person with a disability, or on any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, or any other non-merit based factors.