Event Marketing Intern - France
Brooks Running Company
Administration, Marketing & Communications
Les Milles, Aix-en-Provence, France
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
Who We Are:
At Brooks, we believe a run can change a day, a life, the world. Everyone who works here is a key part of our obsession to make the best running gear on the planet. We want our business — which also happens to be our passion — to be a place where everyone feels welcome and comfortable being themselves. Our company culture defines us, bonds us together, and drives our success. We live this culture daily through our brand values: Runner First, Word is Bond, Champion Heart, There is no “I” in Run, and Keep Moving. This means we always solve for the runner, do what we say we will, give it our all, are generous with our humanity, and find a way to keep moving every day, because joy is kinetic.
Are you ready to help create something extraordinary?
Working in our French Marketing team is dynamic and fun! We strive to be a team that goes the extra mile and we are dedicated to the work we do. In your role as an Event marketing intern, you will be an essential team member and support our marketing team with a diverse range of marketing activities.
This internship provides a great opportunity to get an understanding of marketing and communication activities in a fast-growing organization, in an international setting. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a challenging and diverse environment and who aspires to continue to work in marketing afterwards.
Please be advised that this internship is open for registered students only.
- Assist the Sports marketing team with the planning and organization of yearly B to C events (such as the “Run Happy Tour”, end-consumer events, trail events).
- Support the sports mkt team with logistics for all events, communicating closely with third parties’ companies/agencies.
- Coordinate, execute, and track shipments and distribution of Brooks tools.
- Participate to events and be the on-sight support and point of contact.
- Track clear KPI`s based on the type of event and create reports.
- Support our Sales Team, Tech Reps and Marketing team with the planning and organization of yearly B to B events (marketing and seasonal launches, masterclass, retail events).
- Supplying the Sales and Tech Reps Team with event material, graphics, product information etc.
- Participate in French vendor shows, special in-store and corporate events for key retailers.
- University bachelor/master student in business studies and/or marketing.
- High energy personality, strong attention to detail & creative in developing and executing ideas.
- Ability to proactively take initiative and make strong progress.
- The ability to work with deadlines and effectively multi-task.
- Must be native/fluent French speaker.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English - other languages are a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills - Photoshop/InDesign skills are a plus.
- A passion for an active lifestyle.
- Driving license
- Availability for travel for events.
What we offer:
- Internship for a minimum period of 6 months, full-time.
- Fixed allowance of € 590, - per month.
- The opportunity to learn, make mistakes and have exposure to an international work environment.
- Fantastic work location with possibility of 2 days remote work
- Fun team activities, such group runs.
- Discount on Brooks products.
By submitting this application, you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Brooks Sports, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Brooks Sports, Inc.'s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Brooks Sports, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Brooks Sports, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Brooks Sports, Inc. has international sites and Brooks Sports, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Brooks Sports, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Brooks Sports, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Brooks Sports, Inc.'s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Brooks Sports, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
At Brooks, we celebrate diversity & equity. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply. Brooks is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, the presence of a sensory, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military status, marital status, pregnancy or child birth, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, political ideology, or any other non-merit based factors.
See more open positions at Brooks Running Company
Something looks off?