CamelBak Products LLC
The Marketing Manager translates category and new product plans into brand marketing plans that drive promotion and demand creation for Remington products; primary point of contact and project manager on execution of campaigns and marketing materials.
This position reports to the Marketing Director and is based out of our Lonoke, Arkansas office.
As the Marketing Manager, you will have an opportunity to:
- Help build creative capability and “voice of Remington” through internal and external resources
- Work with Director of Marketing to set expectations and guidelines for marketing plan execution (plan templates and approval process)
- Assist Director in producing creative assets working with external agencies and as well as internal creative partners. Help lead external contact captures and teams as internal brand expert
- Establish and track reporting metrics to communicate progress and successes of initiatives to business unit leadership
- Develop brand and product plans to set strategy for promotion of priority products to build consumer awareness, penetrate markets and build demand to pull product off the shelf
- Work with centralized marketing functions: ecommerce, media, PR, conservation, insights and events to ensure Remington brand has a strong and unique voice
- Coordinate with trade marketing to align brand plans with sales account activity and timing
- Interface with product management and engineering teams to coordinate new product launches and marketing materials
- Help support internal team partners: graphic design, social media management
- Manage content and product information on brand’s websites, working with the ecommerce and web development teams
- Management of marketing materials: advertising, brochures, websites, social media, promotions, packaging and in-store signage to Win at Retail supporting core products (ammunition) as well as Remington accessories and licensed partners
- Manage execution of brand positioning, messaging development, written style guide and guardrails
- Help create, update and share master calendar of marketing activities\Capture competitive brand and product promotion activity to share with the organization and inform marketing strategies
- Help represent Remington at select consumer events and in the local community
- 1-3+ years marketing experience
- Bachelors degree in related field such as business, marketing, communications, public relations, etc
- Experience managing or creating marketing plans, deliverables and content
- Digital marketing experience or understanding in areas such as email marketing, SEO, social media
- eCommerce, website management, salesforce marketing cloud experience preferred
- Highly organized
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple internal and external partners
- Familiarity and passion for hunting and shooting sports or willingness to learn
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled