IT Client Services Analyst, Simms
CamelBak Products LLC
Simms Fishing is seeking a well-rounded IT professional to join our team. The right person will have experience in multiple IT disciplines and be equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team. The right candidate relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish a variety of tasks and goals. The Client Services Analyst is an on-site position and will work closely with other IT SME in a large geographically dispersed corporation. This position requires the experience necessary to oversee IT projects and the work ethic to get your hands dirty.
This position reports to the IT Manager of Client Services and is based out of our Bozeman, MT office.
As the IT Client Services Analyst, you will have an opportunity to:
- This position will be the initial point of contact on site for all IT issues and will support local technology needs for end-user community at our offices with Simms, Stone Glacier and BlackHawk in the Bozeman/Manhattan MT area.
- Responsible for all aspects break/fix within the four walls of the location.
- IT project support for new business initiatives including contributing to the vision and future of the brand.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and provide technical assistance and support
- Provide computer/telephone orientation to new Site Support Services staff members
- Maintain and troubleshoot audio/video systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Technology OR equivalent experience.
- 4 years well rounded IT experience including client service / end user support.
- Strong multi-tasking and task prioritization skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Available for a 40-hour on-site work week with on-call availability on an as needed basis
- Basic understanding of outside telephony and Cisco VOIP systems strongly preferred
- Experience with Cloud based applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the company.
- Working knowledge of: ERP Systems, Networking, Desktop Hardware, Windows, Desktop and Server environments and basic services like DHCP and DNS.
- Proficiency with all Microsoft and Mac desktop and operating systems (within current Microsoft/Mac support lifecycle) as well as MS O365 and other standard desktop applications.
- Experience working in a large corporation with multiple locations.
- Experience working with warehouse IT equipment including label printers and hand held scanners
- Proven track record of providing SLAs and Service Desk deliverables
- Strong team orientation with the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with employees at all levels across all departments
- Prior experience providing both onsite and remote support for end users
You might have:
- Experience with Netsuite
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled