Project Manager- Hardware Engineering (Foresight)
CamelBak Products LLC
- Project Manager for Hardware Development - NPI
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Confer with product stakeholders to gather and write product requirements, document requirements, and keep them up to date.
- Participate in design meetings with engineering team to create project plans and ensure proper translation of requirements into software development stories
- Maintain project timeline and manage development progress.
- Manage firmware development tasks, using agile / scrum methodology, keeping all tasks and work items current in Jira.
- Create cards / stories in Jira describing development tasks / bug fixes.
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met.
- Plan project resources, keep updated as project needs and requirements change.
- Manage risks and mitigation plan for all aspects of the project. Keep management informed of any critical risks to timeline, cost, staff, technical or other risks.
- Liaison with purchasing, production and other departments and contractors to ensure external dependencies don’t delay engineering projects
- Assign, direct and evaluate tasks to team members.
- Track and report project KPIs to Director of Engineering and / or senior management.
- Clearly and regularly communicate tasks, priorities, timelines, milestones to team members.
- Min. 5 years’ experience delivering consumer electronic devices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and application of agile methodologies / Atlassian tools / Jira
- Understanding of Mechanical design methods and principles: plastic injection molding processes.
- Understanding of electronic design principles / practices: PCB development, layout, processes.
- Strong organization skills and strong project management skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
Minimum Education Required
Years of Experience
Pay Range:$80,700.00 - $126,300.00
The actual annual salary offered to a candidate will be based on variables including experience, geographic location, education, and skills/achievements, and will be mutually agreed upon at the time of offer.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled