CamelBak Products LLC
In this role, the Retail Clerk will provide superior customer experiences with our customers at every touch point, creating brand loyalty through expert-level product and fishing recommendations, advice, and guidance on all things fishing-related – this is the ‘go to’ for finding solutions for any-and-all situations that may occur, with a win-win solution as the ultimate goal. This role will work with all types of customers, ranging from novice to advanced anglers, tourists, locals, and general outdoor enthusiasts, and will handle retail interactions, product recommendations, post-sale activities, such as product returns and warranty needs and general stocking and merchandising of product. This is a seasonal, in-house position, based in Bozeman, Montana, at our East Main Street location. This position reports to the Retail Assistant Store Manager.
As a Retail Clerk, you will have an opportunity to:
- Provide expert-level product knowledge to a variety of anglers, regardless of experience levels, and sell them into the right product based on their personal needs and goals and recommend appropriate care and maintenance
- Efficiently handle customer transactions in a timely manner with the highest level of accuracy
- Effectively balance a variable workload, shifting when necessary to meet the demands of customer volume and store needs
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
- Diligently utilizes and understand our retail POS system and other retail tools
- Look for opportunities to improve overall customer experience
- Participate in company-wide, conservation, sustainability, and JEDI initiatives
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem solving abilities, especially through active listening, with a focus on win-win solutions
- The capacity to task-switch quickly and efficiently, balancing a large inbound phone/email workload
- Technical aptitude with inventory management systems, Excel and other programs used to track, manage, and process orders, product returns and inventory assessment
- The ability to quickly learn and understand the full product line, fabric technologies and expertly explain and recommend Simms and other products to a variety of anglers and experience levels
- The ability to reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled