Associate Eligibility Specialist PEAK/Call Center (Remote)
Jefferson County, Colorado
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Apply By09/24/23 DivisionCommunity Assistance Division Management LevelIndividual Contributor Scheduled Weekly Hours40 Benefit EligibilityThis position is eligible for Standard Benefits which includes dental, medical, and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, retirement matching, wellness programs, and tuition reimbursement. DescriptionAre you seeking more than a paycheck?
- Do you want a career that fulfills your passions and purpose to make a difference in the lives of our community members?
- Does working with an agency that provides opportunitiesfor growth, professional development, and advancement sound exciting?
- Do you have a passion for working with people and facilitating effective business processes leading towards and reflecting the vision and values of Human Services?
- Connecting with customers through our call center to answer questions, address escalations, and resolve case concerns.
- Serving as first point of contact and responding to customer inquiries.
- Reviewing applications for completeness, uploading documents, and data entry into complex computer program (Colorado Benefit Management System - CBMS and other systems ).
- Researching case files, locating case files, reviewing for missing required information, and communicating with staff in numerous areas.
- High aptitude for customer service
- Strong organization and prioritization skills Thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume customer service role
- Excellent communication abilities and teamwork focused
- Strong follow up skills
- Passion to make a difference
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate
- Plus, a minimum of one year of customer services experience
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communicator.
- Experience working in a call center
- Some customer service experience
- Experience working on a team that is fully remote
- Once the job bulletin has closed, the Talent Acquisition Team evaluates all applications based on the minimum requirements listed in the qualifications section of the job bulletin.
- Next, the Talent Acquisition Team reviews applications for the preferred skills. While these skills are not a requirement for the position, they will contribute to the success of the new hire in this role. These skills arescoredand the highest scoring applicants will be forwarded to the next step.
- The next step includes the hiring team reviewing applications and deciding who to contact for a phone screen/interview. The number of applications forwarded for Manager Review depends on the hiring teams request and can range from 10 applications to everyone who meets minimum requirements; not everyone who makes it to Manager Review is guaranteed an interview.
- If the hiring team wishes to speak with you further, they will reach out to you via phone call or email using the contact information listed on your application. You may receive emails asking you to complete a task within your candidate portal and it is important that you are receiving our emails as we do not want you to miss out on an opportunity.