Not Currently Hiring-Get to Know Us
We are not hiring at the moment, but we always love to hear from people who want to join our pack! If you'd like to express interest in future jobs, please fill this application out and we will keep you information on file for consideration for future roles!
At Ruffwear, we believe success goes beyond making great gear. Started as a one-person endeavor in 1994, Ruffwear has gained the support of dogs and humans around the world and is one of Outside Magazine's 100 Best Places to Work. Known for innovative products that help people and dogs of all abilities enjoy outdoor spaces together, our “pack” values diverse thinking and voices from different backgrounds. We appreciate a willingness to take intentional risks that promote creativity, strengthen customer relationships, and reduce our impact on the planet. Our privately held company reinvests profits back into our business to keep it sustainable and nimble, and we partner with organizations like The Conservation Alliance to help protect the lands and waterways where canines and humans connect and thrive. Based in Bend, Oregon, we test our products and explore with our own dogs among our nearby forests, rivers, and mountains. Our headquarters recently underwent an innovative renovation to provide a workspace that enhances the wellbeing and creativity of our pack. Our warm and collaborative atmosphere fosters the sharing of ideas through respectful and stimulating dialogue and helps us implement new initiatives with gusto.
Every Dog is an Explorer
We Exist to Unleash Possibility Through a Life of Discovery
Inspire Dog and Human Connections Outdoors
Belonging-There's a spot for everyone around the campfire
Innovation-Blazing new trails
Curiosity-Following our noses
Connection-Exploring as a pack
Outdoors-Digging a life outside with dogs
We believe that our employees and their achievements drive our success and that rewards must be mutual. We always keep employee experience in mind as we work to create a quality work-life balance for everyone in the Pack.
Here is a snapshot of the benefits we provide:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and their dependents.
- Company paid employee assistance plan.
- 4 weeks of PTO to start – 5 weeks after 5 years, and 6 weeks after 10 years.
- 12 weeks of paid parental, family, and medical leave.
- Company performance bonus eligibility each quarter.
- 50% off Ruffwear products, and additional outdoor industry gear discounts.
- $500 annual wellness reimbursement.
- 2 Field Days per year to test product samples with dogs in action.
- 16 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Month of Unleashed Discovery (sabbatical leave) every 5 years.
- Annual company-wide outings and regular virtual/in-person events.