USA Ecomm Operations and Payment Specialist
Specialized Bicycle Components
Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry? At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity, a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it’s marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time!
Add value right away as a USA Ecommerce Operations and Payment Specialist. You’ll provide riders with a best-in-class shopping experience on Specialized.com. The USA Ecommerce Operations and Payment Specialist will leverage analytical and operational skills to support the goals of the business and prevent fraud. You’ll also develop a deep understanding of this channel of business, our product and working cross functionally with other teams.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- In collaboration with the Senior Ecom Operations Manager, you will be responsible for key aspects of operations and fraud prevention for Specialized.com in USA
- Manage daily reporting in payments, fraud, and order fallout
- Drive for success by strategically communicating out with Global and USA stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders including Global Ecom, USA Rider Care, Web Security, and Legal
- Manage projects from start to finish that improve function on Specialized.com for the rider around payments, returns, and cancellations.
- Represent competitively the E-commerce channel to meet business needs. Negotiate with stakeholders to ensure the proper support and resources are provided to achieve our goals.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Proven hands-on experience in Ecommerce Operations or Fraud Prevention
- Knowledge and understanding of the bike industry.
- Prior Experience with Oracle ERP, 3rd Party Payment Platforms and Return Platforms
- Ability to think creatively and stay curious to keep learning new technologies and practices.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects across multiple teams.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Capacity to create reporting analytics monthly and share them with upper management.
- Passion for eCommerce and a desire to grow & develop digital skills.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail.
- Should have excellent negotiation skills as well as strong analytical insight.
- Deep empathy for the rider and their experience – a passionate advocate for the rider
- High level of energy and enthusiasm for outdoor lifestyle in general and cycling in particular
Below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in the following locations:
California Base Pay Range: $55,228 - $91,126
Colorado Base Pay Range: $52,467 - $83,532
New York City and Westchester County Base Pay Range: 55,228 - $91,126
Washington Base Pay Range: $55,228 - $87,329
At Specialized, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package and will depend on your work experience, skills, certification, and location.
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time teammate you are eligible for the following benefits beginning 30 days from date of hire. Benefits include:
- PPO, EPO, HMO Kaiser and HDHP competitive Healthcare benefit plans offered (which include coverage for acupuncture and physical therapy)
- Dental and Vision plan
- Health Savings Account with a company paid HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- 401(k) Matching up to $5,000 plus company paid retirement plan fees
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Sick, Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Employee discounts and perk program
- Parental Leave
- Specialized bike for new baby
- Education and events reimbursement
For additional information on benefits and perks, please visit: https://benefits.specialized.com
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!